A Wolf In The Woods

y/n pov

It was 10 am, i was in the kitchen have a cup of tea and some toast until, i heard feet coming into the kitchen. 

I looked around and there, i saw nimh. "hello nimh! how are you feeling this morning?" I say when i first see him, excited. "o-oh! i am d-doing well i-i guess.." he says whilst yawning. "you want some tea, or something to eat?" I say, sipping my tea whilst writing down all the places i can got to, to see the rest of the cursed animals. 

"I am g-good, why are y-you so excited?" He says, whilst looking me up and down with a small smirk on his face. "im gonna go out to the park, see if i can find anymore cursed animals! Do you want to go out and help me?" I say, looking at my paper then at him.

"s-sure! i have nothing e-else to do anyway.." he says, as i get off my seat. "great! you can go the museum, whilst i go to the park. you still have your phone, dont you?" i say, looking at him with concern. "right h-here!" he says, pulling out his phone from who-knows-where. "alright! let me put my jacket on and we will be on our way- wait, let me give you my phone number!" i say, as he gives me a paw-up?

time skip brought to you by my brain being disorganized whilst playing the game.

I was looking in the woods because there seemed to be nobody at the park, then out of nowhere i see a bear dressed like a old grandma. I assumed that they were a cursed animal but i backed up because they dont just have clothes for a bear..then the bear looked at me. I was terrified, what was it gonna do to me..

"Hey you! Yeah you! Where do you think your going?" They say, whilst walking up towards me and looking me up and down. 

"i-uh-i- nowhere! hahaha..." i akwardly chuckle, as they come closer and closer.

"you think its funny to peep into others business? are you a spy? where are you from? why are you looking at me like that! oooh ill show you som-" just then the bear was cut off as i closed my eyes, dreading to die today, But i didnt die. I opened my eyes just to see that, I was saved? from a wolf? THAT TALKS?!

The wolf then stared at me licking its paw, then it looked away. "Oh, its you. Well dont get to excited, me and that bear had some..unfinished business." I looked at him with a gleam in my eye, wanting to actually help this guy. "..why are you looking at me like that? with that weird gleam in your eye? dont tell me your going to keep on bothering me?" He says, while looking back at me with a disgusted face. I looked at him and slowly shook my head. "FML." He says, walking away.

"where are you going? Dont you want me to help you?.." i asked, he looked at me and shrugged. "I can do much more things without you bothering me, plus i dont need help. I will figure out how to break this curse on my own." he says, cocky and overconfident. I stare at him dumbfounded. 'doesnt even want me to try and help? i mean he obviously remembers me..and i would be mad to- but still.' as my thoughts were piling up, the wolf just stared at me with a confused look on his face. Just then, i heard feet flopping behind me, thats when i remembered about nimh! I looked behind me and sure enough, it was nimh.

"y-y/n?" i hear him say, terrified. "nimh? what are you doing here?" i ask him, as he pulls out his phone that has the location on it. "i-is that another c-cursed animal..?" nimh says, as i look back at the wolf. "yeah, but hes to cocky and overconfident to atleast let me help out A LITTLE!" I say, and stare at him. He looks offended, i try to hold in my laugh as i look at the wolf. "i am not cocky, nor over.con.fi.dent." The wolf says, with spaces inbetween the confident. I laught and hide my mouth with my hands. 'now he looks super offended..' i thought as he was going to say something. 

"do you know who i am?" the wolf says, as he stands with pride. Theres a silence after what the wolf just said, finally i say something. "......no." I say, holding in another laugh whilst looking over at nimh, i could tell he was holding in a laugh to. I look back at the wolf. "listen, are you gonna let me help or not cocky asshole?" i say, thinking to myself: 'zamn girl..gutss!!' The wolf looks over with a smirk, like he was contemplating my death or something. FInally the wolf said something. "fine, but dont bother me." He says looking at me, i ask the big question. "do you want to move in with me?" He looked over at me, flabergasted. "no." he says. "fine sleep in the woods, ill just go lay in my comfy be-" i say, but was cut off by a wolf trotting beside me whilst walking to my house. I looked over at nimh, who was already looking at me with a 'awe' face for some reason. I give nimh a thumbs up and a wink, then looking back infront of me stating up a conversation with the wolf. "Whats your name? 'scary wolf man'" i say to the wolf, chucking at my own imitation. "volks, and i said dont be bothering me." he says in a edgy tone, i try and hold in my laugh whilst thinking: 'damn emo much..' I get myself together. "my names y/n l/n." i say with confidence, but ofcourse volks had to ruin it.."didnt ask, dont care. like at all." "ok.."

We finally got home, i opened the door and volks didnt even wow  or nothing. 'way to make me feel ashame of my house..' i whisper, glaring at volks. Nimh followed me around, helping me cook, clean. "Nimh your such a good help!" I say smiling at him whilst eating my food, everyone else was eating there food until nimh decided to look at me and hide his face with his ears. "t-thanks..!" he says, slowly eating his food whilst his ears were covered. I didnt bother talking to volks, since he didnt wanted to be talked to and he did make that clear enough..but i did chat with nimh! once volks was done he left his mess on the table and sat on the couch, i stared at him when he was walking away from the table in concern. I got done eating and sighed whilst cleaning his mess and picking up his plate putting it into the sink. I said goodnight to the boys and went up into my room, put on some comfortable wear and laid in bed watching tv. '2 down, however much more to go!' i thought, closing my eyes.

nimhs pov

The persons got guts..and they are very sweet considering how they let both of us into their home. they also want to fix the problem they created! I felt something booming in my chest, no..i just met them a day ago. 'These feelings cant be real! Or..maybe..' I laid in bed daydreaming about y/n.

volks pov

'persons got guts for standing up to a wolf..' I smirk a little. 'also very caring..mmm..i think they said there name was y/n? cute name..' i then shook my thoughts out of my head, yawned and shut my eyes. 

1282 words!