"Connect what?" Harry snapped his head over to her. "How is she related to me?"

Sophia needed to be the one to tell him. "Lea is your twin sister."

***

Lea had barely gotten a glimpse of the Malfoy's manner. When she first arrived, they separated her from Draco. Bringing her into a guest bedroom on the second floor before she could even ask where they were taking her. 

For two lonely days, she sat in the room. It was decorated just how one would picture a room at Malfoy manner. Everything was designed with dark tones of grey and silver, sometimes a mixture of black or green to off balance it. It provided her with a bed, dresser, and a desk. The only perk was the large window that over looked the grounds. She had pulled the desk chair over to the window, choosing to spend her time there the most.

When Lea first saw the peacocks, it made her smile. They were such beautiful and vibrant creatures. It was a nice mixture with the haunting clouds that hung above them. 

She wished she could see Draco though. There was a conversation that needed to be had over what happened on the Astronomy Tower. She couldn't tell him everything, but she had to tell him something. 

A knock came at the door just as it did every day around five. It meant her dinner was here. She'd always wait a minute for whoever it was to run away before she went out and picked up the tray. But this time the door opened for her. Narcissa walked in holding a silver tray with perfectly cooked food on it. 

"It's a very pretty view," Narcissa had a very soft spoken voice. "I would love to show you around the back garden sometime."

"That would mean I got to leave this room," Lea didn't mean to sound rude to Narcissa. It was just the frustration of it all. So, she placed a small smile on her face to try and come off as rude.

"Lea, you are not a prisoner here," Narcissa placed the tray down on the desk. 

"Then why do I feel like one?" Lea had to ask her.

"That's why I wanted to come and see you," Narcissa folded her hands together. "I don't like attending the meetings if I don't have to. I thought we could spend that time together."

"What are they talking about?" Lea's curiosity needed to know. "Are they talking about me?"

Narcissa sighed. "They are talking about many things. And yes, you are one of them. May I ask why you did what you did."

That must have been the question on so many people's minds. But it was easier to ask than to answer. 

"Did you do it for my son?" Narcissa asked in a lower voice. "Did you do it for Draco?"

Lea nodded her head slowly. 

Narcissa let out a sigh of relief, nodding her head back in understanding.

The door opened up again, this time a man opened the door Lea had never seen before. He barely glanced at her before looking to Narcissa. "He wants her downstairs."

"We'll be down in a moment," Narcissa told him. The man shut the door behind him as he left. Narcissa walked over to Lea, holding her hand out for her. "It will be easier the faster you do it."

Lea took her hand standing up with her. She should have felt some sort of nervousness, she was about to meet Voldemort face to face for the first time since he killed Lily. But she wasn't, there was a determination and rage that fought against any nerves that were going on inside of her. 

She held onto Narcissa had as they made their way down the grand staircase. People's heads turn to watch Lea, studying her almost. She kept her eyes trained forward though, not meeting any of their gazes.

"Lea," Draco gasped when she made it into the ballroom. He took a step to move towards her, but his father placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. 

"Let him see her, Lucius," The hiss of his voice made a chill run down Lea's spine. She could barely see him through the people standing in front of him. But he was standing by the fire. 

Draco quickly walked over to Lea, pulling her into his arms. Creating a bubble with just the two of them surrounded by all these people. 

"Are you okay?" Draco whispered.

"Yeah," Lea whispered back. 

She pulled away from him quickly though, not wanting to appear weak in front of Voldemort. Weakness equaled death. She took his hand though because she needed to feel some sort of connection with him. 

"Leave us," Voldemort told his followers. 

One by one, they left the room, until Draco was the last one in there with them. Lea squeezed his hand before letting him go. She by no means wanted him to leave, but there was no way he was going to be able to stay. 

Draco dropped his head down walking towards the double doors. When he got there, he turned around before the doors were shut on him.

"Lea..." Voldemort was stood by the large fireplace, his snake Nagini coiled up next to his feet. "What a very unique name. Not many people spell it that way."

"My mom's family was from France, a little town called Toryes," Lea lied. "It's how they spell it there."

Voldemort hummed, still looking at the fire. "Yes, I believe they do. Tell me, what was your mother's status?"

"Pure blood," Lea had been practicing her story in anticipation for this moment. She knew all the answers to questions he might ask. "My father was half, from America."

"And yet you ended up at Hogwarts," Voldemort turned to face her. There was a coldness in his eyes due to his lack of a soul. "How peculiar that is."

Lea gulped. Now that he was looking at her, this felt much harder. "I was a part of a transfer program, from Ilvermorny."

"What house were you in there?" Voldemort asked. 

"Wampus," Lea told her.

"Ah, a warrior," Voldmeorts thin lips curved up. "Is that why you killed Dumbledore? The warrior inside of you needed to get out?"

"I killed him because I knew it would be the easiest way to solidify my side with you," Lea spoke her first truth. 

"And you want to join my ranks?" Voldemort hummed. "Tell me, Lea, if you know someone. I seem to have forgotten someone up until Dumbledore's death. Have you ever heard of an Aster Evans?"

Lea could tell he was studying her face for any hint of a lie. "No, I've never heard that name before."

"Very well," Voldemort started to walk towards her, pulling his wand out of his pocket. He stopped a bit in front of her, and Lea tried to hold her breath in fear it might give her away. "Your arm."

Lea nervously pulled up her left sleeve, presenting her forearm to him. Her pulse was racing with anticipation.

"A true warrior deserves a reward," Voldemort gave a malevolent grin before taping his wand onto Lea's arm. 

The pain of what felt like a hundred needles hit her all at once.