"Yeah," Mya said. Fred walked around Sophia and down the hall. She gave her mother an annoyed look. "What's going on that Fred can't be here for? Is this about why you three have been arguing for the past few days?"

"Please, Mya," Sophia sighed. She looked exhausted and tried already. "Just come out here, Harry's here."

"Harry?" Mya grew more confused. "What is he doing here? I get that he's Sirius' godson, but that shouldn't mean he's here for a family conversation over Fred."

"Just... trust me," Sophia turned around leaving the door open as she walked away down the hall. 

Mya grew frustrated at the lack of information her mother was providing. They had been talking for two days for what seemed to be a nonstop conversation. And now she was just invited to join in like it was nothing. 

She picked up an oversized jumper from her drawer, pulling it over her head. She straightened it out before looking in the mirror to make sure it hid all the right things that needed to be hidden. It might be odd to be wearing such a warm jumper in the summer months, but this was the best she could do before informing her parental unit that she was pregnant. But that also meant she needed to tell them she was married. 

Maybe she could understand why her mother was keeping secrets. 

When she made it into the hall, she saw Sirius sitting with Harry on the couch. Remus was standing off to the side, looking shaken up in some sort of way. Then there was her mother who sat on the chair in the living room, her hands rubbing against her legs out of nervousness. 

She made eye contact with Harry for a second before looking away. There was definitely an awkward tension between the two of them ever since it was reviled that Lea killed Dumbledore. 

"What are we doing here?" Harry was the one to break the tension lingering in the room. 

Sirius gave Sophia a hard stare. "Someone needs to explain something she thought would be alright to keep hidden."

"Sirius," Sophia clearly wasn't ready for another round of whatever argument had been going on. 

"Just let her say what needs to be said," Remus used his right hand to massage his temple. 

"I am," Sirius raised his hands up a bit, leaning back into the couch. 

"Can someone just explain what's going on?" Mya rolled her eyes.

Sophia took a deep breath sitting up straighter. "Alright well, it starts... well, I don't even remember where it starts."

"How about start with the first lie," Sirius mumbled. 

"Sirius," Remus spoke in a warning tone. 

"It does need to start there," Sophia said. "Dumbledore asked me to go to the other world because I was the only one who could leave with Lea. And that's because... I was born Aster Sophia Evans. My older sister is Petunia a-and my twin is Lily."

There was a silent shock that came from both Mya and Harry. Then both Harry and Mya locked eyes again. They were cousins and neither of them knew it. Then Mya shuttered because she realized that also meant she was related to the Dursleys. 

"You're my aunt," Harry should have felt some sort of joy from finding this out, and he did. But there was still some anger that bubbled up. "If you're my aunt, why didn't you bring me with you? Why did you leave me with the Dursleys for my whole life? Why take Lea over me?!"

Mya was also confused by this. Why would her mother take Lea if... and then it hit her. The little clue her mother had dropped. She gasped. "H-Harry she took... I think she's trying to say Lea is also related to you. Her birthday is July thirty first... why did I never connect that."