On The Brink of Insanity (Part 2) #1

Start from the beginning

He hands us the files.

Toothy: "...But..."

Monokuma: "Hm? What is it, buckteeth?"

Toothy: "...We're the only two people who discovered the bodies... Why did the announcement play?"

Monokuma: "Aha! That's something I can't tell you... But maybe, this means that somebody in your group has already seen the bodies, and left them behind! Maybe, they helped the killer with the murder! Oh, so many possibilities, but only one can be true! Can these hopeless kids figure out the mystery to this case? Find out now! Bwahahaha!"

Monokuma disappears, leaving us alone in the bloody room.

Cuddles: (It's all happening again... But I have no other choice than to push through. It's what they would all want me to do.)

I look around the room.

Cuddles: (Russell... His head has been completely shredded to bits...)

I hesitate, but I walk closer to him.

Cuddles: (Up close he looks even more bloody...)

I can feel myself having the urge to puke and cry at the same time, but I hold it in.

Cuddles: (...Stay calm, Cuddles... You're doing this for them, remember? Don't let them down!)

Russell has been completely decapitated, leaving a big splat of blood on his entire body.

Cuddles: (How did this even happen...?)

I look at the wall he's leaning on, and see a bloody machine with a saw inside.

Cuddles: "This is... the Monokuma Sculpture Making Machine!"

I take a closer look at it, and notice that it's activated.

Cuddles: "I-Is this how Russell...?"

I still couldn't admit that he's dead. It was too heartbreaking. It was all happening again, like a bad dream.

Cuddles: (This is how he... died. Someone turned the machine on and pushed him in... Just like Monokuma said back then...)

(Flashback)

Monokuma: "Well, I'm glad you asked! There's some wood in the storage room, so you take that, insert it in the machine, and while it's in there, the many saws carve it in the desired shape, and out it goes!"

Monokuma: "But if a person gets stuck in the machine... Heheh, I trust you can guess what happens next!"

Cuddles: "...!"

Monokuma: "Bwahahaha!"

(End of flashback)

Cuddles: (I can't let this happen ever again!)

I turn off the machine, but as I do, I notice scattered parts of some organs in the machine.

Cuddles: "AH!"

I quickly turn away from there and focus my attention on the body.

Cuddles: (...Those were his organs...!)

I take a deep breath and look at his body again.

Cuddles: "Huh?"

There's blood on the entire body, but my eyes land on a specific part.

Cuddles: "There's blood on his hook..."

Toothy: "Woah, yeah... That's kind of strange."

Cuddles: (Why would there be blood on his hook? I know there's a lot of blood on his entire body, but I feel like this is too convenient...)