Pleasurable Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Bruno, it's ok. It's ok, breath with me, mi amor." I tell him, my hand on his chest and taking slow, deep breaths. He slowly calms down and I tell him, "As much as he has every right to die, killing him won't bring my parents back, nor reverse what happened to Riley and me. We're better than that, mi Corazón." Preston still tries to goad us, but Benji knocks him out with a swipe of his paw. I look at Preston's unconscious form, and say something I never thought I would: "I forgive you." I take Bruno's hand and start walking back home, not once looking back.

A few hours later finds us all in Casita, all healed thanks to Julieta's food. Luna and I have kicked Julieta out of the kitchen to make more food for everyone. Luna is making a soup called Ajiaco, and it smells amazing. Benji comes into the kitchen, sniffing the air. I'm about to tell him no pumas in the kitchen when he shifts into a young man! And he's naked!!! My face burns a million shades of red as I turn on my heals, wringing my hands in embarrassment. Luna turns and gasps.

"MIJO! PANTALOONS!!!" She yells while laughing.

"Well damn. I forgot I was naked when the portal appeared." A male voice says, then I hear puma mewls and turn to see he shifted back into a puma and left. Luna is still laughing.

"He's human!?" I ask, shocked.

"Of course he is. Why else would I call him my son?" She smiles, adding some spices to the soup. I tell her in my world, pets are seen as babies with fur, and thought it was the same thing with Benji. She shakes her head and soon food is ready. We bring it all out and set it up like a buffet so people can eat at their leisure. I have a large bowl of the Ajiaco, and it's so good! Hernando has just as big a bowl. Bruno joins us with his own bowl, asking how it is.

"Fucking delicious!" Hernando and I say simultaneously. Bruno chuckles and tastes it. He immediately gets up and comes back with the whole pot! The three of us run off with it, with a clothed Benji and Camilo chasing after us. Luna calls out that she made multiple pots, and to stop chasing me before I end up tripping. We chill by Mirabel's door, sharing the pot.

We're halfway through the pot when I hear music. And it's not the normal music heard in Encanto. It's my world's music! I give Bruno my spoon and look over the balcony. Riley is holding up my phone, and it's plugged in to an outlet! Casita made a magical outlet to charge my phone!!! Riley tells me she and Camilo have been working on it ever since the phone died. I rush down the stairs, hug her, and put on Despacito.

Luna and Benji know the song as well, and we three sing and dance to it. Only when the chorus comes up, I sing "Despacito! I don't know the words so I say burrito! I don't the words so I say chorizo! Still don't know the words so I say hombrecito! Despacito!" It makes Luna crack up and she won't let Benji sing the correct lyrics. I swing my hips and dance as much as I can with my little belly.

I look over and find Bruno in a chair. He's watching me with hooded eyes, pulling his ruana over his crotch. I give him a sly grin and keep dancing. Pepa is covering little Antonio's ears and shaking her head while laughing. The song ends and Bruno grabs me, pulling me to our room. Luna and Hernando catcall us as we go up the stairs. Once safely in his room, I meet him in a fierce and hungry kiss.

"Bebita, you have no idea the ups and downs my emotions took today." He growls into the kiss. I look at him with sorry eyes, hoping he's not too mad. He spins me around and presses my chest to the door, careful of my bump. I look back and see him slowly unbuckle and pull out his belt. "Papí needs to teach you a lesson." He smirks, folding it in half. A shiver of fear runs down my spine and I use the safe word. Bruno immediately drops his belt and turns me around, cupping my cheeks in his hands and pressing our foreheads together. "Talk to me, Corazón. Where did I go too far?" He asks, thumb rubbing my cheek.