chapter one: b.c with a private moment

Start from the beginning

I nodded at Peter as he smiled and walked away.

I looked at the door for a second before putting my hand on the door knob and open it.

I entered the room slowly, to see y/n playing on her piano and singing, I don't think she even heard the door open.

"You ever get a little bit tired of life" y/n sang as I walked behind her "like you are not really happy but you don't wanna die"

"Like you by a thread but you gonna survive"

"Cause you gotta survive" I sing among, she stopped playing and looked at me and stood up.

She hasn't grown up since the last time I saw her was a week ago but dark circles was visible under her eyes, her face was much thinner so was her body, there was red marks all over her neck and I believe on her arms too. Her hair was cutted and made its half into a bun and the rest was resting on her shoulders.

"Harry...what are you doing here" y/n' said slowly walking to me.

"Came here to help you" I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into a hug and then I could feel her arms getting wrapped around my neck. "Missed you"

"You saw a week ago" y/n' said chuckling.

"Too long for me to not see you" I said, we pulled away from the hug bit still my arms remaining on her waist.

"Tony brought you here?" Y/n' asked yawning.

"Yeah..." I said tucking a piece of hair different her ear. "Let me help you to bed, you look so tired"

I helped her to sit on her bed, it wasn't the first time I enter her room since we used to go to it in the room of requirement.

"You need to sleep a bit" as I sat by her on the bed.

"Can I cuddle you?" Y/n' asked looking into my eyes, I smiled and nodded, I got out of the bed took off the jacket I was wearing on my hoodie and got back under the sheets as y/n rested my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

(That is their position)

"I am afraid" y/n said after a moment.

"Of what?" I asked playing with her hair.

"Afraid of that cancer...I am afraid of its affects, I am afraid that I would sleep one night not wake up the other morning" y/n
said as I listened, my heart broke of her words "I don't want to die now...I still have lots of dreams to make"

"What are your dreams crystal?" I asked trying to get over the topic of death.

"Well...I always wanted to have a family when I grow up, you know three boys and two daughters, fight with you against anything bad happens, fight with the rest of the avengers, see Peter and Mj's wedding which I will be the reason of it" y/n said smiling and chuckled at the last sentence "see Ron and Hermione fall in love together...I fall in love"

"You have someone on you mind?" I asked nervously. What if she likes someone else!

"Well yeah...ummm..."y/n' said nervously where I can see red blush on her cheeks.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Well a boy...he is best friend, he has blue ocean eyes with a brilliant scar on his forehead making him more cuter than he already is" y/n' said smirking at me.

"He is mus- wait what?!" I said sitting up as she sat up too looking at me and smiling.

"Y-you l-like me?" I stuttered looking at her with widened eyes.

"Thought it was obvious" y/n' said smiling looking at her feet. I walked to the other side of the bed where she was.

"I like you too you know" I said wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

I pulled her shin up so she can face me and the next moment I know is my lips on top of her.

It felt so good and right, her lips were soft and so hard to take enough of.

We pulled away for oxygen and started at each others eyes.

"You know I dreamt about this" I said smiling at her.

"Really? Dreamt about what, lover boy?" Y/n said smirking with raised eyebrows.

"Dreamt about tell you that I like you, and we kissed in the dream" I said but I could see on her face something bothering her. "What's wrong?"

"It is just, we- you know young and with that sickness, I don't want you to get involved with all of this" y/n' said "we can just push away the dating part a bit, I hope you understand me...will you wait for me?"

"I here with you...forever.." I said without even thinking about it. "I can wait, I will wait for you"

"But can I get another kiss?" Y/n said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You don't need to ask for that" and we went for another kiss.

God! This is actually happening!

We cuddled again in the bed and started talking and laughing.

"Crystal"

"Hmmm"

"Are you going to take the medication?" I asked stoking her hair.

"With you by my side, i will" y/n said and after a few minutes she fell asleep.

"I will wait for you crystal, even if I have to wait my whole entire life"
__________________________________________

Hey besties! We finally confessed!!!!!!! Can you believe it! And sorry for the short chapter by the way

Also about the blood cancer, I have studied it carefully before writing that blood cancer will be involved and also don't worry about it, yes it will be a bit sad but nothing will SO change, if you now what I mean...

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See ya

Rosépotter