Yoongi had to acknowledge Jimin's intelligence for someone who he'd come to realize was homeless prior to being taken off the streets as he nodded. "No point in lying now, then," Yoongi admitted roughly, rolling his eyes at his colleague's stupidity. "Yes. I am the Boss here. Although I like to keep that secret because it keeps my workers honest. Kai told me how he really felt about Suga," Yoongi emphasized joyously, narrowing his eyes dangerously. "You are not to tell anyone and you will continue to refer to me as Suga outside this room. That is my code name as a member. You may call me Yoongi or whatever you desire once the door to this room closes," Yoongi instructed sternly, glancing at Jimin as he nodded meekly at Yoongi's words.

"Yes, sir," Jimin whispered anxiously as Yoongi turned his eyes toward Hoseok. "You wanted to purchase that girl Mama recently had come through her facility, correct?" Yoongi asked impatiently as a memory from the other day struck Jimin. Didn't Hoseok mention Mama was married to Boss? Jimin stared at Yoongi's left hand's ring finger to discern if he had a wedding ring as Hoseok spoke up. "Yes, sir," Hoseok answered firmly, never once flinching at Yoongi's rage. "Find me the man that shot Taehyung and bring him to me. You can have her free of charge if you do that," Yoongi bargained reasonably, shrugging nonchalantly as he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He hastily lit one, still seething and trying to calm down as Hoseok nodded firmly at Yoongi's demand. "Yes, sir. Will do," Hoseok reassured before hastily leaving the room.

Jimin stared at Yoongi while Jungkook sniffled incessantly behind Jimin, still not calm from earlier events as the acrid smoke billowed out around them. "You two may relax. I'm going to the medical tent to see how things are going," Yoongi announced firmly, snuffing his cigarette out in an ashtray near the door before leaving. Jimin continued to stare at the closed door Yoongi had just left through, wondering what kind of man Yoongi really was. He didn't know if Suga and Yoongi were the same person or if he had split personalities and Suga was nicer than Yoongi. Although, Yoongi seemed to be genuinely concerned about Taehyung as Suga was about Jimin's safety. Jimin wondered if Yoongi was also worried about Jimin as he worried about Taehyung and Hoseok.

||

Hoseok stepped out of the car into the meeting spot they'd rushed from earlier. Hoseok could still discern the bloodstain on the cement from where Taehyung had dropped to the ground. He grit his teeth as he approached the open bay door. "I need to speak to that greasy little bastard that shot Taehyung," Hoseok called into the darkness with an authority to his voice that normally wasn't there. Hoseok noticed a few people step out of the shadows cautiously, glancing around to see if Yoongi had come with him. Hoseok noticed the leader seemed rather timid as he continued to peek around reluctantly. "Your boss isn't with you, is he?" The redhead asked nervously, staring behind Hoseok at the car. Hoseok smirked as he glanced back toward the car before shaking his head. "No. Boss isn't with me. Although, he wants the man that dared to shoot Taehyung," Hoseok explained blatantly, wanting the guy's head on a silver platter as well. Although he was a few years older, he still grew up with Taehyung and saw him as a younger brother. For someone to attack his younger brother so forthright without any hesitation bothered Hoseok.

"I- I can't allow your boss to kill another one of my men. He's already killed 6. We had to recruit new people just to fill those positions and this guy was new. He was unaware of Taehyung's prominence within your organization. Please spare him," the leader implored, getting down on his knees and clasping his hands together as if he were praying for a miracle. Hoseok scoffed at the man's gesture, shaking his head. "No can do. If I were to spare him, Boss would come here himself and you'd all die. Do you want that?" Hoseok asked calmly, shuffling his feet and turning on his heel as if moving to walk away. "No! No... W- We want to live... We don't want to be punished for the recruit's idiotic mistake," the leader finally answered, sighing heavily as he turned toward the shadows. "Bring me David," the leader commanded, waiting several moments before two guys holding both of David's arms dragged the greasy man out from the shadows. "Here you are, sir," they stated in unison, still holding David firmly in his place as he struggled to get free.

Hoseok studied the struggling man with a trained eye before nodding. "Thank you. This will hurt," Hoseok announced blatantly before slamming the butt of his gun into the side of David's head. When the man fell limp in the other two men's arms, Hoseok tilted his head toward the car. "Load him in. I'll take care of the rest," Hoseok announced sternly as the two men dragged a limp David over towards Hoseok's car. "I'll be seeing you around, Jackson. Hopefully, not too soon though," Hoseok stated over his shoulder before walking towards the car. Once inside the car again, Hoseok tied David's hands behind his back with braided rope and then wrapped the rope around his shoulders to keep him from being able to move his arms too much. Hoseok tied the rope around David's shoulders before using some to tie David's ankles together so that he'd have very limited movement once Yoongi got ahold of him. Once he was finished tying David up, Hoseok sat back and enjoyed the rest of the ride in silence.

||

Yoongi could hear the sound of machines through the medical tent and stepped into the room to see how Taehyung was doing. He wasn't pleased with the sight that greeted him. While the doctors had removed the bullet from Taehyung's chest and packed the hole to stop the bleeding, he was still extremely pale and breathing through a ventilator to keep him alive. Yoongi approached Taehyung's bedside, glancing over the younger male's features before tenderly caressing Taehyung's sunken and pale cheek. "I'll make whoever did this to you pay. I promise you, Tae. They won't get away with what they've done to you," Yoongi vowed viciously, gritting his teeth to keep from breaking down. Seeing Taehyung like this sent a wave of emotions surging through him that he'd never experienced before. Sorrow wasn't something Yoongi had felt or expressed before but he could feel it currently as he watched Taehyung carefully.

Taehyung peeked open one eye, glancing over at Yoongi as he weakly grasped Yoongi's hand. Yoongi gasped softly in surprise, clasping Taehyung's hand firmly between the two of his hands. "Did you sense my presence, Tae?" Yoongi inquired curiously, earning a small nod from the younger. Yoongi offered a tender smile as he caressed Taehyung's cheek once again. "You'll get through this and while you recover, I'm going to make the person that did this to you pay," Yoongi reiterated to Taehyung, earning a weak smile from behind his ventilation mask. Yoongi dare not remove that mask in case it was the only thing keeping Taehyung alive as Taehyung's eyes slowly slid shut once again. Yoongi thought Taehyung was just tired and wanted to sleep until he heard the heart rate monitor flat line. The doctors rushed into the room, forcing Yoongi out so that they could work to revive Taehyung. Yoongi stood outside the tent as doctors yelled for equipment that would resuscitate Taehyung before staggering backward. Yoongi adored Jimin but he couldn't stand to see what belonged to him be ripped away from him so effortlessly. Yoongi stormed down the hallway toward his room, his vision filled with nothing but red.

When Yoongi entered his room and slammed the door, both Jungkook and Jimin flinched violently on the couch. "He was fine. Now they're having to resuscitate him because he's lost too much," Yoongi explained in a strained voice, trying to remain calm around the two charges. "Jungkook, I'll make sure they save him or it'll be their lives on the line next," Yoongi vowed to Jungkook, yanking open the top drawer of his bedside table. Jimin stared at Yoongi for several moments as he watched Yoongi pull a small handgun out from the drawer. "This beauty is what you'd call a .45," Yoongi explained to Jimin, caressing the sleek black metallic. Jungkook shrunk further back into the couch as Yoongi smiled darkly at the weapon. "I'll definitely make them pay with this," Yoongi stated absentmindedly, walking towards the door. "I'll be back in a few hours," Yoongi tossed over his shoulder, hiding the gun in the back of his pants between his bare back and the fabric of his waistband. Before Jimin or Jungkook could say anything, Yoongi yanked open the door and stalked off toward the mansion in front of their compound where he took care of infuriating transactions.