•4•

Heya!

______________________________________

The atmosphere turned grim and silent.

"Pr kya, ridhima?" Vansh asked perplexed.

"Vanshika's history is unknown to you! I never wanted to hide it, but you must know! It's never easy to accept any child like that!
There's a huge difference between what you say and what your actions will say.
Any father loves his or her child more than the adopted one!
You must know about vanshika!
I don't wanna to keep you in dark. You must know and one more thing! " She paused looking at his serious face "will you be able to love as much as you will love you own child?"

This made vansh shocked, but soon after it, he smiled and replied " Jaruri nhi hota ki hr rishta khoon ka ho... Aur vanshika ko mai phele heei apni beti maan chuka hu... "

Ridhima gave a proud smile and couldn't be much happier.

" Fine then all's sorted and we will be each other's by tmrw , kl engagement h" He declared happily.

*
*
*
*
*
All were happy, it was the engagement morning.

Ridhima was busy showing tantrums to the designers, who were tired and running out of patience, afterall this lady was driving them crazy from last 2 hours.

On the other hand angre was busy with catering and security, whereas anya was almost done with the decor.

The mansion was all decked with fairy light, the green bushes were glowing with light yellow color of fairy light. The trees had hanging stars and cages!

It looked like the garden was some royal palace's garden.

Vansh on other hand was busy reading something, double points for guessing that he wasn't reading any contract's terms and conditions. Whereas it was diary covered which has white cover.

"There's a truth! It is said the things a person can never read aloud, can write it! I am writing, you know what it was our farewell, a month back and I and vansh were locked in the room, i was sitting to give my ears rest form the lous music, he barged in all drank!
And declared that he loves me I just thought it to an normal thing, people do after drinking, but he was serious.
After much arguments we sorted it all out and............. "

He turned to the next page.

"It was all accidental, In the Midnight as soon as I realised the positions and the mistake we did.
I ran out from there.
I didn't wanted anyone to point fingers at me .
I asked angre to leave Vansh at his home, he wanted to question me about me and my state.
But I don't wanted to answer.
I just run away .

And then again vansh entered our life being a big businessman .
lent me a helping hand but I never.....I.....want to disclose the truth about my baby's existence .

He loves Ragini but she was his past but he isn't ready to move on Nor I am. I don't want him to feel guilty, or any type of accuses on me and my baby, he is happy, and I don't want to be that wave of destruction in his life, yet again
It's all over."

Vansh closed the diary reading the last page .

"2 din, do din se mai yhi pdh rha hu.... Kaash mujhe ye diary n mili hoti, tmhare room mei Dhawan's ki file dhundte hue.
You wanted to hide the truth you wanted to hide my own daughter from me for the sake of my reputation and status but see your destiny and mine we are again back together and the symbol you wanted to keep away from me is the reason for our reunion finally I came to know that why I didn't remember anything about that night and you left the college abruptly after the exams" He thought.

*
*
*
*
*
"Vansh, come" Angre knocked in.

"Hmmm"

Vansh stood up keeping the diary in the locker and looking in the mirror for the 56th time.

"You have a crush on yourself?" Angre asked rolling his eyes at vansh's antics.

"No..... " Vansh replied.

"Itna kon dekhta h... Apne aap ko" Angre asked almost tearing up in irritation.

"You won't understand, pagle...... " And vansh moved past him.

Angre couldn't help to seee the new vansh and muttered under his breathe "Meet Mr. Vansh Majnu Raisinghania".

The End

*Epilogue is in next part

______________________________________

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!

Finally the story ends! Hope it met your expectations!

Byee>3

~✨~