Grieving - Maddie Ziegler

Prompt: She comes over when she found out you lost someone and fell into a dark hole.

Y/N POV:

I haven't been outside my room for weeks haven't ate in days, I honestly don't think I can

I haven't been outside my room for weeks haven't ate in days, I honestly don't think I can. I don't know if I have had a good night of sleep since I found out she died.

She was my first best friend in the whole world, I don't know what to do without her. I know my parents are worried they come in my room anytime they get a chance. I know I look horrible right now but so does my room tbh.

I finally got up and now I'm sitting in the bath consumed by my thoughts. I've completely shut out the rest of the world.

             ⚠️ TRIGGERED WARNING ⚠️

Why weren't you there for when she needed you?

You always ruin things

You can't keep one decent thing in your life.

Pathetic

Stupid

With them thoughts continuously running through my mind as I slide completely under the water. I sit under the water with my eyes open until I feel someone pulling up quickly.

"Baby! what? are you okay?" Maddie says rambling on
"I'm fine." I say getting out the bathtub grabbing a towel wrapping it around me

I walk back inside my room looking around for some comfy clothes.

"I heard what happened

"I heard what happened." She says softly rubbing my back as I'm lay in bed
"Mmm." I say staring into nothingness

"How are feeling? Stupid question. I'll be right okay baby." She says and I nod silently

After she leaves the room, a few minutes later my mama comes in smiling softly.

"Come on sit up hun." She says and I do as she says sitting up slowly

She grabs the brush off my messy dresser coming up behind me brushing my curly hair. I pull my legs up to my chests with tiredly looking at the pictures around my room.

"Have you slept?" She asks braiding my hair back
"I can't." I say lowly seeing my dad walk in the room with same look my mom had
"You gotta get some sleep hun." Dad says standing in front of us
"If you keep forcing it on her it won't change anything." Mama says kissing my head
"We'll leave you be." Dad says as mama gets up leaving the room

My mama is full black but my dad he is half Mexican and half Venezuelan which resulted me and my sister to have long, soft hair and caramel skin. Me and my sister was always close since I came out the womb.

Well my sister had soft long hair and caramel skin.

My mama and dad somewhat grieved already because they decided to not tell me about her death which hurt me even more. Like how could you keep such a thing from me.

As sit in my bed letting music play, I look up seeing Maddie walk in my room with store bags and a bag from her house.

"So, I've might've gone overboard a bit at the store but it's fine." She says making me smile biting my lip
"You have." I say watching her sitting the bags aside
"Oh there's more in the car." She says leaving the room

I shake my head getting up heading over to my window opening it letting some air in making feel like I could somewhat breathe.

I grab my dirty clothes basket picking up the clothes off my floor.

I'm trying for her.

I see my mom leaning on the door as I slowly build of the strength to pick up my things.

"Baby, I've would've helped." Maddy says dropping her bags moving kneeling next to me
"No, I got it. I need to do it." I say softly looking her in the eyes and she nods
"Can I help a little?" She asks biting her lip
"You can do my bed. Change out the stuff." I say and she gives me a kiss before going over to start in my bed

I finish picking up my clothes, I move onto cleaning my dresser. As I'm cleaning my dresser I spot a few pieces of her jewelry. This causes tears to spill my eyes quietly.

I finish cleaning my dresser feeling arms wrap around my waist and a head in my shoulder.

"You wanna lay down bub?" Maddie says holding me close
"Yeah." I say as a whisper

We walk to my bed, getting underneath the covers her holding me.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asks Maddie
"Yeah, what movie?" She asks rubbing my back soothingly
"Moana please." I say and she nods before getting out of bed grabbing my remote

Moana was our comfort movie, I don't know why but we've always felt connected to her.

Time Skip

I think it's a little later in the day and I stand up out my bed walking out my room, to her room.

Her room is closed, I go to reach for the knob, I close my eyes before opening the door.

It still looks the same as when she was here.

I take a deep breathe before walking inside instantly getting wrapped in her scent.

I look at the pictures on her wall of us, seeing her smile making me smile with tears falling down my cheeks.

She was too young to be just be taken from me.

As I walk to her desks, I see letters.

I pick up one that feel off her desks and read it.

'I'm going to kill you, watch your back.' with an envelope with a death emoji on it

I run back to my room seeing Maddie asleep. I stand there shocked.

Someone killed my sister?!

________________________________

Ooooooooooh

Crazy

Vote 🗳