Secret Singer - Kendall Jenner

Prompt: You are finally meeting the Kardashians and Jenners unexpectedly after dating Kendall for after a few years, You're a chef and own a few restaurants at the young age of 26.

Kendall Jenner :

Y/N POV:

Me and Ken had just gotten off the phone and she told me to dress up a bit before cooking a big dinner but nothing extreme. So here I am in the kitchen prepping dinner before getting dressed listening to my favorite playlist ever.

For dinner I'm making fettuccini shrimp pasta with sliced steak all seasoned to perfection and a nice salad on the side for dessert lava cake and ice cream. Now that dinner is prepared I go into me and Kendall shared bedroom taking a quick shower getting dressed.

The Outfit:

As I'm putting the food in the warmer to stay heated, me and Kendall song come on making me smile

As I'm putting the food in the warmer to stay heated, me and Kendall song come on making me smile. Best Part by H.E.R . As I am cooking the meat to go into the salad I hear the front door open over the music.

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

I sing the lyrics from the bottom of my heart not caring about who's watching. This song is the song me and Kendall confessed our feelings for each other and said 'I love you' during this so it's a very important and sentimental song.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

As I'm singing this part, I feel the whole vibe change in the room. I get the food out the warmer turning around seeing Kendall with her sisters wide eyed making me jump, holding my breath.

"Omg Ken you scared me." I say placing the oven safe pan on a mitten putting my hand over my heart
"Omg I'm so sorry. are you okay? Do you need your inhaler?" She says slightly panicked
"No, I'm fine, just give me a minute." I say and she finally turns to her sisters
"I'll introduce you after mom gets here. By the way babe it smells delicious as always in here." Kendall says to me making me shake my head