[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Marin Kitagawa as he has already read through the messages she sent like the simple greetings and asking about his day. Others were conversations starters to try and reel him in like asking about his music career and if he had a place he wanted to go.

He ignored all of them...

...Well, most of them...

The h/c was so focused on one thread.

A thread that made him feel if Marin had changed or was trying to pull something harsher on him like a prank to you with his heart.

...I miss you, Y/n...

He could hear her voice whenever he read these messages to himself.

...I know I wasn't thinking straight with you... But I want to change myself to be better for you...

His hand clutches his head but continues.

...I thought Gojo was the one but it wasn't the same when we were together...

...I know that I made you feel unwanted after all this time but I want you... I promise to give you everything... I promise to drop everything just to be by your side...

...I can buy you everything you desire... The newest gaming console... Backstage tickets to a concert or a sports game... A trip to anywhere you want...

...Just please forgive me and let me redeem myself for you...

Y/n shook his head to himself.

These messages were sent to him out of nowhere, before his breakout started as he was ready to take her back in his arms.

Yet his brain said no, be cautious. You don't wanna go through the same thing from before, do you?

So he stayed silent, not knowing if her feelings for Y/n was still genuine or just to poke with his sensitive heart that yearned for love again.

"Y/n..." he shakes away from his thoughts to be met with his agent, Noodle.

"Yeah?"

"You sure you want this song? I mean, it's popular and all but don't you want an upbeat kind of song to get the crowd pumping?"

Y/n nods softly, "I wanna sing this song..."

"Okay, okay... I'm not stopping you, I was just asking..."

"Well, thanks for considering..." he shoved his phone in his pocket and stretched softly, stretching his back and arms and legs while his agent stayed by his side for a bit.

"You'll be on after this singer finishes..." he points at someone on stage as they continued to sing a comedic song that nobody was reacting to at all.

Yo' dick brick-hard like a medal (uh)
I got three holes for it like a pretzel (mhm)

"..."

Both are silent at the exact lyrics they heard as Noodle turns back to Y/n with a concerned look on his face.

"...You know, maybe singing something giddily is a bad idea..."

"Or I just gotta sing something that isn't like... that..."

"Yeah, you right..." his agent would nods softly and await for the performance to finish, the artist would walk off and on comes Y/n.