Chapter 24 ...Lady in Black...

🎼...Lady In Black...🎼

KYLE POV:

A wirlwind of though explded into my mind. I felt the ground spin below my feet. Stan curiously gazed at me as I gripped my hand, wiping it across my forehead wiping off inviible sweat. 

"Whats wrong.... Kyle?" Stan asked, he tried to cover it up as best as he could but I know and that thought that I knew surgered though my brain pumping me, making my blood boil and my head pound. The thought that:

Stan Marsh, the love of my life

 Forgot

My   

Name

I choked on puke that never passed my lips, making my body lurch forward in an inpleasant way. I was quick to cover my mouth with my hand to make sure that if the throw up did pass my lips, I would as least be able to cover it up.

Clenching a fist I raised it above my head with pure definance and slowly lowered it and spread apart my fingers and ran four of my fingers threw my hair, pressing my thumb against my right temple. 

"Y-you love Kenny" I gulped swallowing an big fraction of curses and swears I was about to explode upon my boyfriend, or my ex boyfriend. 

ex boyfriend

Ex Boyfriend. Stan Marsh was my ex. He didnt remember me. 

"Kyle.." Stan looked down "I think you should leave" he didnt jesture towards the door. He just nodded his head towards the door. 

I could feel my face turning red. And I suddenly blurted out an aray of colorful words blurted angrily past my frail lips. 

"You know what I think Stan?" I looked up and clenched my teeth painfully together. Stan looked hopefully towards the door hoping someone like fucking Kenny would walk threw the door and save him from the big bad Kyle. 

Stan uncomfortably glanced towards the door and backed away a little from me. Trying not to spook the bear

"YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK STAN? I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY, TRY TO FUCKING REMEMBER!" I stopped and Stan looked scared, his face turning an awful shade of white

"Please try to remember" I cried, tears gently splattering my cheeks. Stan finallly looked guilty but regained it and looked confident and overpowering. 

"Leave Kyle, just go" he said. 

I wiped my eyes, and

I Left