Chapter 2

Run!, Run! I put the dolls back and ran to door. People were going into peoples house's and dragging them out, dead and alive. I grabbed my katana and the box. I went up a stick ladder to my hay roof. Up on top i could see that now people were starting to burn the huts. Dragon clan was screaming in fear while they ran into the forest, archers shooting them as they ran farther and farther away. Rumble, crash, somebody was below, I jumped to the ground and started running, looking back every few steps to make sure no one is following me. I stopped, Satoshi, Yisoki, back there. I crawled through the bushes. back to the village. Satoshi was in the middle of a crowd fighting back the attackers. An attack this big could only be planned by a clan. I thought back to the man, before he died he said tiger clan. Could this be tiger clan? The attackers had paws on their armor but only some were from tiger clan. Some had four paws and some had five. Wolf, Tiger, and Eagle! At the front of the mob was Eagle clan leading this attack, leading this place to hell. Sweat formed on my face and my face reddened. Shingk! My blade flew out of the sheath ready for revenge. I ran over to Satoshi and stabbed my sword into and attackers back. One of them noticed, they raised their knife...