Chapter 1

I woke up in my hut, the sun blinding me. I stood up and walked over to my diner table. I grabbed some jam and bread and stuffed it down my throat. I walked over to my wardrobe and put on my cloths, I looked in the mirror. Long Brown hair. Black and red kimono. I grabbed the door knob and walked outside. It was a sunny day, The fountain in the middle of the village gently squirting water, Relaxing. It was a great day in the dragon clan.

"Hey!, Hey!" A guy running into the village was yelling. Yisoki, one of the village barons ran out from his hut. "What?!" he asks. "Huf-huf Tiger-huf-clan" He panted. Shink! The man fell to his knees then to the ground. A knife stuck in his back, blood sinking into his cloths. "Yisoki! what do we do!" Says Satoshi, one of the best sword fighters. Yisoki stood there. thinking of the circumstance, bring him to the health tent. I stood there frozen, surprised. I walked to my hut. Then I went to my wardrobe. I reached through my cloths, and pulled out a small chest. It was stemic wood with carved out swirl desighns, I undid the lock and opened th top. In side was a small set of dolls, a woman, Man and a young child. Mom, dad, and me . From our village before the assassin came, and ended th- just like him, dead. Tears streamed down my face falling onto the dolls.