Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~

Start from the beginning

"So why are we going to send it to this guy! What if he gets hurt in the process? I mean maybe he can see but can't protect himself" Itadori's worried face makes me glare at ijichi. Explain more or itadori is going to worry.
"Well he should be fine, I'm going to explain the plan"

"There are three ways this can go down. Number One is that he can see curses but has no means to exorcise The curse we go and save him. Number two if he can see the curse and exercise it then we restrain him" Ijichi looks at me feeling my glare, we aren't hurting junpei.
"A-And third is that if he shows ability more than a second grade we retreat and report to Nanak about the situation."

"Alright but what do you mean by restrain? Knock him out or something?"
"Any means necessary '' damn it, I feel really angry right now and I don't get why? Ever since meeting Kyoto's principle I have been easily irritated.

We decided to go on foot the rest of the time we followed Jumpei till he got to the front of his house, clearly his mom wasn't there so we hid behind a street lamp and let those big eyes curses go.
"Wait someone is there!" Itadori yelled out but it was too late.
"Shit ijichi me and itadori will get the one heading towards them you get the other." I grabbed itadori's hand and ran up to the curse.

"Itadori jump!" He did as I said and I launched him in the air right at the curse with a five meter crush using it like a spring board.
"STOOOOOOOP!" Itadori caught it in mid air but crashed right in between them and hit his head on a telephone pole. Junpei was with his teacher.... Wait his teacher we hate that guy! Why can't people stop bothering pei.

I just approached quietly and stood behind junpei since I know he can't really sense me yet while itadori gets up.
"What was that about? Who are you?" Junpei's teacher got ignored since itadori immediately went up to junpei's face.
"Hey, I have a few questions I would like to ask you. Do you have any time?" Seeing their faces close to one another like that reminded me of when we first met gojo. I am kinda jelly about it right now though.

I was smiling at the two boys, maybe we can all become friends.
"Hey me and Junpei were having a conversation! Don't be rude and interrupt us!" This Damn teacher.
"Sorry but this matter is really important" I put my hand on junpei's shoulder and he jumped with a little squeak.
"Y/n! What a-" I put my hand on his mouth before he got his teacher's attention.
"Hey pei I'll explain what's happening later just keep watching." Jumpei just nods and lays his hand onto my hand.

"What could be so important your nothing but a dumb kid!" Look in the mirror roach. Me and itadori made eye contact with a wink, both of us grabbed the man's pants and ripped them off of him as he kept freaking out asking for his pants back.
"Run Itadori run!" He ran around the block and I turned to pei.

"What? Just happened" I ruffled his hair a bit and held his hand.
"That boy who just ran by is a good friend of mine, he can see me." Speaking of the devil itadori calmly walks up from behind without the guys pants.
"Hey I'm back so let's talk." I nod and move to stand next to itadori for the time being, I still have to be professional since this is technically a mission.
"You ran all the way around the block already! And you know you could have just dragged me away."

For some reason itadori just kept walking while I followed behind, where are you going dude.
"I could have but you hate that guy right? Unless I'm wrong!"
"How did you know?" I was then pulled out from behind itadori and held up by my arms.
"This good rabid gremlin was giving death glares at the guy for being close to you so I kinda expected it."

He finally set me down and I kicked his shin.
"Ow y/n what was that for!" I kick him again and stand with pei again
"You called me a gremlin man I'm not a gremlin!" I heard Junpei laugh a bit and I sling my arm over his shoulder.
"Well you're both right that I don't like that guy at all, just an overgrown kid." I nod at that and look closer at his face since his eyes are fixated on something. He is looking at the buttons on my cuffs, does he know what these mean now?