2

It was nothing other than....

Park Jimin

I covered my mouth and attempted to put my head down Mi-Sun noticed and tapped my shoulder asking what's wrong. "That's my ex best friend that I rejected 10 years ago" I said slapping my self in the face in my head.

Mi-sun looked at me wide eyed and said.. "You Naoko rejected that piece of art" she said looking at me like I had 5 heads on my shoulders I couldn't do anything but nod slowly.

As Mi-Sun and I have a back and fourth small argument about me rejecting him I smell gust of cologne brush past me and I looked at Mi-Sun to see her looking behind me with a shocked expression I turned around a little to see him sitting beside me.

Omg did he looked so magnifice- wtf am I saying. I built up the courage and sat up and I looked in the cot or of my eye to see he wasn't looking at me. I doing my work until I saw a piece of paper slide next to my feet from his direction I picked it up. The note read.....

Dear Naoko remember me :)
J

I crumbled up the paper and I got up and threw away the paper not wanting to talk to him. I sat down and hear whispers shouting my name I know who it is but chooses to ignore it. Class ends and Mi-Sun Kai and I planned to go eat a café down the street for lunch as we were laughing as walking the hallway Jimin approaches.

"Hi Naoko why did you crumble up my note I gave to you?" He said looking at me, Mi-Sun was looking at him with heart eyes while Kai looked at him confused and I looked at him with flames in my eyes. "It's Bc I don't want to talk to you, you hurt me" I said as Mi-Sun and Kai and I walked away before we did he said something.

"You got hurt? That ironic Bc I thought I was the one who got rejected and got back turned when I was at my lowest" what he said was true but I didn't wanna seem wrong in the situation so I made up some lies........

Some really bad ones.

I started going off, "At least I didn't sleep with 6 girls at the same time drunk like a fish and smoke like a chimney" I said knowing all of that was a lie and knowing that Jimin would never smoke or sleep with girls or even drink. I watch as his face turns into a frown and he stomps away.

I laughed but felt bad on the inside but didn't at the same time Mi-Sun Kai and I left to the café as we got there we got seated. It was quiet until Mi-Sun opened her mouth. "Ew I would never date an alcoholic or a man hoe or even a smoker" I watched as Kai agreed with her little do they know what I said was complete lies.

I joined in telling them more lies

Lies beyond lies beyond lies

"He even stole money from his parents to meet a drug dealer to get a lot of weed and he was also a bully and a trouble maker and he would often shoplift" I said with a proud chest which soon fell down when I saw a lady in an apron that looks familiar to me she was looking my way and she heard a particular name and come to find out it was..........

Thank you for reading my story have a good day and take care and wait for the next update :) ~Author