MAGICLESS HERBIVORE

Comincia dall'inizio

"Lift your head."

You kept your eyes staring at the floor until you heard the command. You slowly looked up and stood up straight. But the next thing you saw was the face of the stranger right in front of yours.

"Wha-" you gasped at the sudden action of this young man in front of you. The short distance, probably just a few inches, caused your cheeks to become a bit red. "What are you- hey!!" You were trying to step back to widen the distance between the two of you, but the lion boy beat you to it by leaning closer to you and further shortening the distance.

"Sniff, sniff..." Suddenly, he moved his nose closer to your neck. You could feel his warm breath of his on your skin. It made you shiver a bit. "Sniff," the other side, "sniff," and at last your forehead. He then stepped back and left a fine distance between the two of you, followed by a smug sneer.

"What did you just-" you stepped enough steps backward from the stranger with lion ears and questioned in shock.

The boy didn't answer, instead, another smirk appeared on his face while looking at you. That was when you noticed that your face was flushed due to nervousness. You quickly covered them with your palms and stared back at the teaser who was a meter away from you.

"Were you smelling her? I assure you Y/n takes bath every day!" Grim yelled from behind, which made you send him a deathly stare. He immediately covered his mouth with furry palms and shut himself up.

"I know you, the magicless herbivore from the orientation who couldn't use magic." He voiced and broke the silence.

"Well, you do not have to emphasize the fact that I am 'magicless', I suppose." You uttered with rolling eyes.

"You know Y/n?" Grim cut in once again. The little seal can't keep his mouth shut for just a minute. "I don't remember meeting you before."

"It isn't hard to tell when you are the only girl wandering around in this school." He told, "Plus, you don't smell of magic at all."

Who is this guy? Why does he have a pair of ears and a tail? And why does he seems to be dangerous and offensive? Tons of questions popped out in your mind, and you didn't even have enough time to process them. All you can think of at the moment is to leave this ridiculous and seem-to-be-dangerous man with an unexplainable smug smile on his face as soon as possible.

"You're thinking to run, aren't you?"

You stopped your leaving feet and once again tried to put yourself together, and acted like you were calm, "Yes I am, if you may excuse."

But the next second, your wrist was grabbed by a big and strong hand, which belongs to Mr. Stranger, obviously.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" You yelled a bit, but all he did was pulling you closer to him and uttering with a mischievous smirk, "Well, can't say it'd be much fun to hunt someone so helpless." He then widened his smile,

"Still gonna do that, though."

You blinked twice when you heard what he said. Your free hand reflexively grabbed the stranger's hand so as to make him let go of yours.

"You... you can't do this to her! She is the prefect of Ramshackle Dorm!" Grim exclaimed, but he was soon shut up by the man with a lion roar.

"ROOAAAARRR!"

"Kowaidesu! Don't kill me!!" Grim screamed as he slipped back behind my shoulder.