"Don't be upset, hm? Your dad doesn't want to see you like this. Plus, he is a strong man, he'll recover quickly. I'll pick you up later, okay?" Yejin said as they hopped out of the car and approached kindergarten.

The little one nodded and got her backpack from Yejin. "Bye unnie" she mumbled. Yejin patted her head and gave her a gentle hug. "See you later bub" she said as she walked away.

|Park Minji

I kept an eye on unnie as she walked out of the school gates. I sighed as I turned around to head to my classroom. Already, I'm missing her. I want more of her hugsss!!!

I huffed as I was already having a bad mood at the first thing in the morning. Gladly that bitch Cheonyu didn't show up. Did she changed after talking to unnie? She better be.

I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't realize I had bumped into someone, but I didn't fall. Instead, it was a young boy who fell which is about my age.

He's handsome to be honest.. But I'm more pretty. No objections.

I sighed, irritated, and scowled at him for further ruining my morning. "You! Can you watch where you're going?!!" I cried, catching the attention of several other kindergarteners.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry. I'll watch where I'm going next time.." He mumbled before standing up and dusting off his pants. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I said and walked away. I arrived at my homeroom and went to my seat. I placed my bag behind my chair and rested my hands at my desk and rested my head at the top of my arms afterwards.

I felt a tap on my shoulder after a few minutes. I sighed, rubbed my eyes, and turned to face the person who had just disturbed me from my precious nap. And it was the boy I ran into earlier. "Where do you want?"

"I just wanted to apologize again.. I'm sorry.. And I was wondering if we might be friends? I'm new here, and I don't know everyone yet.." he murmured shyly as he looked down and fidgeted with his fingers.

I glanced at him and felt a little sorry for him. I mean, was I being rude earlier? Wait! Hold the freak up! Why am I acting this way?! Act cool Minji.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested" I politely rejected the offer and went back to my nap. I heard him sigh as I heard footsteps walking away. Finally some peace.

---

We're having a 10 minute break and I'm here, sitting under the tree. Looking at the clear blue sky with the fluffy clouds on it. Feeling the fresh air getting in contact with my skin. It's amazing how the God created this world.

I heard laughing and sobs at the corner. I looked towards it and saw 5 boys having fun playing with the boy I met earlier.

I was about to ignore them but a sentence caught my attention. "Aww what a crybaby! Why are you even here poor boy?! You don't deserve to be here! Have you seen your dad? His clothes are so ugly and old styled! And you guys are poor! Ew! This kindergarten is only for rich and smart people! Not some ugly and poor people like you Seonu!"

"St-stop please.." I heard some sobbing and laughing again. Okay that's it. This dude is getting in my nerves.

I stood up and walked towards them. The boy who was bullying the boy I met was about to push him but I stood in front of him and caught his hand.

"Yah, you crazy motherbitch? Do you know what you're doing?" I asked and raised a brow. "C'mon kid, screw off! Mind your own business!"

"Park Jimin, CEO of Park Industries" I spoke.