✨the walk✨

matts pov:

I ask my mom if we can go on a walk she says yes so I get Gus and we walk out I was holding his hand and he was bright red in the distance I see bria so take us the opposite direction "are we going anywhere Inparticular or are just walking around?" gus asked "we're going somewhere but first I need to use the restroom" I say "tmi dude" gus said I roll my eyes (their in a local park and theres restrooms) "ill wait here" gus said I head to the restroom

Gus's pov:

I was waiting for matt on a bench then I hear an annoying voice say "hi, gus miss me" I say "no not really bria" (dun dun dun) "what do you want bria" I said "revenge" and then I see Gavin and angmar come out from behind her "really you guys" we just stare at each other silently to break the silence I say "ok what's supposed to happen" bria smirks "oh, I was hoping you would ask that" than boscha came out from behind her "how many people are behind you?!" I say "wait your not scared!?" they all say " why would I be there's only three eyes, daddy issues, bug boy, and control freak" I say with a smirk boscha goes to punch me but I caught her fist and she was pissed and then I say "I'm not dealing with your bullshit today" then matt walks out the restroom and we continue our walk he leads me into the woods I hit my head on almost every branch then there's this beautiful area I see something carved in to a tree than matt runs ahead of me and covers the tree then we go sit on some tree stumps right next to each other and we talk for awhile and he looks bright red and he says  "hey .. gus....um ..um.."

✨hahaha cliffhanger and already mad because of it✨