Chapter 2 - Am I Dreaming?!

Undertaker PoV

"Hehee~ what do we have here?"

I looked down at the unconscious girl on my floor. She just appeared in a bright light. She looked about 16 years old.

"Khu khuu~ what a beautiful little kitten." She is beautiful with her flowing raven black hair, fair skin, rosy cheek and pink lips. My breath hitched. She is indeed beautiful.
I put my arms around her shoulder and under her knees and put her into the nearest coffin. Ahh, beautiful coffin for a beautiful lady..hehee~~it fits her...
Hehehee~~.......

I was making tea and biscuits when I heard the coffin lids opened. I brought out the tea and biscuits and I saw the little lady sitting in the coffin and was looking around. When her gaze fell onto me, she gasped.

"Hehee~ hello dear. What do you think of your coffin?"
She gaped and stuttered, "It's a lovely coffin, Mr....." She trailed off.

"Call me Undertaker dearie. Khu khu khuu~~"

"Mr. Undertaker. It's a lovely coffin" she smiled. Ohh....what a pretty smile.

"Yes...do you like it dear?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Hehee~ good. Would like a tea sweetie?"

She looked into my eyes. What a beautiful eyes you have sweetling, such a pretty shades of green.
"Yes thank you Mr. Undertaker."

"Oh no sweetling, just Undertaker is fine..yes heheee~"

She giggled, "Of course, Undertaker".

I smiled my creepy smile, but she just grinned.
___________________________________________

Luna PoV

I groaned softly and blinked my eyes but all I see is black. Slowly, my eyes adjusted and I saw was that I'm in some kind of container. I felt paddings on both my sides and under my feet and body.

Coffin. My mind informed me.

My God! What the fuck happened?! Urrghh.....my head hurts. I clutched my head when dizziness strucked.

When everything stops spinning, I opened the coffin lid. I noticed it didn't fully closed. Lucky me. I could've just died of suffocating.

I sat up and looked around. It was dark and the lights are minimum. And full of coffins.

.........wait.........

Coffins?!

Oh dear....it soooo similar with the Undertaker's store in Kuroshitsuji.

As I looked around, I didn't realize of another presence until a voice said, "Hehee~ hello dear. What do you think of your coffin?" I stiffled my gasp as I recognized the voice of my #1 favourite character of Kuroshitsuji.
I turned around and my jaw dropped.

MUST.NOT.FAN.GIRLING!!!!
MUST.
NOT.
FAN.
GIRLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
>~<

I realize I was wasting time gaping at the Undertaker and stuttered, "It's a lovely coffin, Mr....." I trailed off. It would do me no good if I know his name when he hasn't told me. I know that one day I have to tell him. But not now.

"Call me Undertaker dearie. Khu khu khuu~~" he chuckled his creepy chuckles that I love. *cue mental swooning*

"Mr. Undertaker. It's a lovely coffin" I smiled. Trying to keep my excitement down.

"Yes...do you like it dear?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Hehee~ good. Would like a tea sweetie?"

I looked into his eyes. His beautiful yellow-green eyes which hidden under his bangs. "Yes thank you Mr. Undertaker."

"Oh no sweetling, just Undertaker is fine..yes heheee~"

I giggled, "Of course, Undertaker".

He smiled his creepy smile, which just made name me grinned in excitement.
___________________________________________

A/N :
Yasss! And this is the second chapter! Woo~hoo~
I personally think that this chap's better than the first. But what do u think 'bout it? Tell me your opinions so I can be better, yeah?

With love,

Little Rain