Chapter 9:

"Second chances do come your way. Like trains, they arrive and depart regularly. Recognizing the ones that matter is the trick."
-Jill A. Davis-
________________________________

The silence was deafening, Felix staring wide eyed at Chan. He laughed nervously, "W-what?"

Jeongin snatched Felix from Chan's lap, quickly checking him over before glaring at the eldest. "He is not yours you stupid fuck, you don't even know him,"

"It doesn't matter if I don't know him or not. I want him, so he is mine. Plus, I don't think he would mind," The eldest smirked, watching Felix's face flush a dark red.

"Uh, yeah. He would, come on bubba, I'm taking you to my apartment," The boy gently tugged Felix's wrist, pulling him away from Chan.

He followed Jeongin, head down and face red from embarrassment. He honestly wouldn't mind staying, as long as he didn't have to talk about his childhood. Jeongin was here, the others seemed really nice and Chan is hot. Really fucking hot.

He was pulled away from Jeongin in an instant, caged in Chan's arms, feeling the male's breath tickling his neck. "Jeongin if you don't shut the fuck up, Changbin won't have a boyfriend anymore. You do not speak for him."

The youngest boy looked stunned, "Says you! You're trying to force him to live with you! Hell you even tried to claim him!"

"Uh, guys what the fuck? Chan I am not yours, and I can decide for myself, thanks Innie," Felix clarified, putting his hands on Chan's chest and pushing, momentarily distracted by the muscles he felt.

His hesitation was noticed, Chan smirked at the boy once again and said, "Does kitten like muscles?"

Felix flushed but tried to remain unbothered, "Whatever, little wolfie. You're kind of adorable you know that," He teased, ignorant of the memories he brought back to the others mind.

"U-uh. Lix, bubs? I-"

He didn't get to finish, Chan's glare stopping him in his tracks.

"Felix. Would you mind repeating exactly what you just said?" He looked calm, but Felix could tell Chan was fuming. His fists clenched, teeth audibly grinding, eyes ablaze with a glare that could kill.

"N-no?"

Jeongin was left in a daze, staring at the spot where the two once were. Chan had grabbed his best friend and shoved him into the closest room, not sparing him a glance.

He shrugged, feeling slightly bad, but ended up giving them space, leaving to go find Changbin or Seungmin.

On the other side of the door, Chan had Felix pressed against the wall, arms pinned and unable to move.

He was feverishly attacking the smaller boys neck, leaving behind trails of dark red and purple. He then smashed his lips against Felix's, muffling his own groans and swallowing the others whines and whimpers.

Felix was frozen, he didn't know what to do. As soon as he made eye contact with Chan his eyes started watering.

They put fear in Felix. It was like staring into Stevens eyes, being held by Steven again.