Lantern Festival

Začít od začátku

<<choices that you might wear>>

When coming back she brought in a hair clip she believed would look good with the outfit. She sits me down and puts it in my hair. As she was doing this I looked into the mirror. I started to tear up a bit at a memory I thought of.

It was the cherry blossom festival. One of the first ones I would go to. Mother had sat me down in my chair and had me look into the mirror. She had a smile on her face as she did my hair. She left the room and put a special clip in my hair..

"Y/n?"

Fuyumi turns me in the chair and wipes away any tears that I had forming. She doesn't see me vulnerable this often and was confused as to why I was crying.

"I miss mother.. but also wish she never poured that boiling water on me and Shoto.."

I said softly. She pats my head and pulls me into a hug.

"It's okay.. I miss her too."

We stay in this position for a few minutes before heading off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost noon by the time I woke up. I got dressed in some casual clothing and packed up the kimono I would wear with the sandals and clips that I would bring along with. I had also packed overnight clothes in case I stayed the night at Nejire's. I begin to head over there, and once I got there I knocked on the door softly.

I was instantly greeted with a smiling and happy girl. I soften my eyes at her as she pulls me in. I told Nejire I brought a kimono, and she leads me to her room to hang it up so it didn't get wrinkled before we head out for the evening.

"I'm so excited! The boys are too! I love seeing the lanterns at night, and the fireworks! Ooo! I'm so excited."

She said hopping around a bit. And I just chuckle softly at her antics. I then suggested we go to a Korean Barbecue Place. She agrees as they didn't go there often and they didn't have me often either. She had messaged the boys on where we would be and we began walking to the Korean Barbecue Place luckily it wasn't too busy as most were getting ready for the festival. The festival would start soon, but it goes late into the night time so we wouldn't have to worry about missing any events.

As we got there I could see the tall blonde with a very shy blue hair boy next to him. Nejire smiles and waves at the boys and they both wave back. Once we entered, we were quickly escorted into a booth. I sat next to Togata, as Nejire sat next to Amajiki. They decided that they would split the check between the four of us, but I wouldn't allow that. Not that they know.

We began eating the food, and once we were satisfied we headed our separate ways to get ready. The boys would go to Togata's house to get ready, while Nejire and I would be getting ready at hers. Once we got to Nejire's we were both quick to put on our kimonos. As I put mine on, I was struggling a bit with putting my (h/l) hair up.

"Nejire.. I need help."

I said quietly. She turns around and smiles at me. She then pulls me over to her vanity and sits me down. She was also going to put some light makeup on my face to match my kimono. The lipstick she put on me was a very faint red, but made my lips pop either way. She then puts my hair into a bun, she pulls out some strays to frame my face. Once she was happy with how the bun looked she had put the clip in my hair. She stood behind me in the mirror and took out a Polaroid camera and snapped a photo of us both. She then took out her phone and started to take pictures of the two of us as well.

"I'll text the boys to meet us here so we can make our way to the festival. I bet they have a lot of foods and games to play while we walk around!"

Nejire said excitedly, I just nodded my head while looking at myself in the mirror, I looked different, I am not sure what it was. I could see a difference in my eyes and it was concerning me.

Soon the boys came around and I saw Togata looking at me, he smiles softly at me as we began our way towards the center of town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon nightfall was coming ahead. It was getting dark and we headed towards the water with the lanterns we had picked up at a local shop. Ours had a little light within them and we were able to turn it on as soon as the sun had set.

We waited for the sun to completely set before we saw others begin to let go of their lanterns and it flys across the night sky. I could see my friends smile on excitement as we watch the beautiful lanterns fly across.

We all stood near each other as the lanterns float in the sky, we could also see the beautiful fireworks go off. I stood next to Togata watching the fireworks light up the night sky. I could feel his eyes on me, so I turned to look at him.

There he was, staring at my facial features as the night sky exploded into bright lights. His eyes were soft and I could see his face turning red. I could feel this strange emotion that made my heart and stomach flutter. Naturally I reach up to his face. His face was burning hot, I had used a little bit of my ice quirk to cool him off.

"Are you okay?"

I shouted-whispered towards him. It was very loud as people were cheering about the fireworks, and the loud explosions made it hard to hear. I hoped he could hear me, to which he did. He smiles brightly,

"I am now."