𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆

~ {•*•} ~

"Come on Dash"Victoria yelled as she was having a walk with her favourite creature in the entire world

"Come on Dash"
Victoria yelled as she was having a walk with her favourite creature in the entire world.

Dash ran around the corner because she heard some noise which made her frustrated and she started barking.

"Dash come back here!"
Victoria yelled at her dog as she ran after her.

Around the corner Albert and Ernest were practicing swordplay as Dash was barking at them.

"Can she be quiet for a second I need to concertrate!"
Ernest said annoyed and tried to focus on what he was doing.

"Oh please brother, I think she's cute"
Albert walked to Dash and started patting her head which made her stuck her tounge out and enjoy the moment.

"There you are Dash!"
Victoria yelled as she ran towards her.

"Ugh Ernest thank you for finding her, god bless you"
She said as she started down at Albert.

Albert looked up at her with provokating smirk and said:

"No need to thank darling"

Victoria looked at him with widen eyes, how dare he call such a thing, they're not married.

yet.

"Well thank you Albert, for saving Dash"
Victoria said with blank face.

"Actually can we talk for a second, your higness?"
Albert asked with his charming smile which was very hard for Victoria to resist.

"Yes Albert, let's take a walk, Dash come on"
Victoria said.

"Have fun you two"
Ernest joked as he made his way towards the floral garden behind the palace.

"Have fun?"
Victoria asked Albert.

"Don't mind him your highness, he's a big joker"
Albert chuckled and continued their walk.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?"
Victoria asked.

"I wanted to apologize, for what I have said yesterday, It was very rude and wrong of me"
Albert said as he looked at Victoria.

"I forgive you, I am really glad that you understood that you were wrong with this one, however you have to understand you can't speak like that towards any queen or kind or any person of that kind of title, if we're going to marry I can not be ashamed of you, understood?"
Victoria said.