Chapter TwO ~ What Is So Good With My Number!?

Start from the beginning

As for the MMA fighter, Munseong gawked at the entrance as long as the duo had left the room. He then shifted his gaze away from the spot and started to mumble to himself.

"I should have asked for his number."

Followed by a blush coated on his tanned cheek.

"Maybe tomorrow."

He ruffled his velvet hair, staring blankly at the window.

β 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰 : 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳!? β

"Hobin, are you angry right now?"

He cautiously asked when taking a peek at the boy beside him who walked silently with a stone facade throughout the whole journey.

"I-I know you need money for your mother's surgery, right? Trust me, if we expose Pakgo's secret in our channel, we will gain a huge money from that!"

Jihyeok patted his chest in proud while facing upwards to the sky. He was confident that Hobin would be convinced by his statement, if he mentioned the key words, since he really needed that money for his mother.

"Then? What's the use of earning money when I have no chance to use it?"

Hobin stopped his pace as he spoke in monotone, turning his face to the blonde. If Hobin did what Jihyeok said, he had 100 percent to lose to Pakgo if the thug wanted to pick a fight with him. Why risked his life for that?

"You should go back now, Snapper."

He threw the last sentence before continued his walk to his home.

Jihyeok blankly blinked at him before running to him again.

"H-Hobin, that's the quick way to ge-"

The blonde halted when Hobin bumped into somehow a stone wall. Jihyeok instantly caught Hobin from behind and checked for his condition.

"Hey."

They simultaneously thrusted his head up with a confusing look.

"You have 500 won?"

A mullet with a stunning appearance, holding a vape pen between his long slim fingers, tucking one of his hands into the pocket as he asked them. Lips lifted into a smug grin when he bent to the same level as Hobin, then released the smoke from his lips.

Hobin, who was an expert at being a victim of the bully, he knew this freaking tall guy in front of them was going to beat them out, since he saw no good intention from his clear amber eyes.

Would it too late for him to run now?

β

??? POV

"Ah~ I wanna be rich."

How can my life be so fucking boring?

I slowed down my speed as I went down the slope.

Where should I go later? Arcade? Or Dojang?

Nah, I will just go to sleep.

Lazily blinking my eyes, I overheard someone shouting in a broken tone.

What was that? A break-up scene? That was stupid.

As I stared forward, I felt something bumped into my chest.

Who the fuck.

The moment he raised his head, I could sense that my eyes went wide as the similar facial features slid into my sight.