"....Here its safe, here its warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here your dreams are sweet
And tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where i love you.", he reads and closes her book putting it onto her nightstand.
"Thanks...", she whispers with a smile and squeezes his hand.

*Flashback end*

Grace POV:

At the moment we were gathered at another leaders meeting and we'd been stuck here for the past few hours.
I suppress a yawn and try to pay attention while Eric, who was sitting beside me, plays with my fingers. I look at Max on the opposite side of me and we both roll our eyes at the same time. I bite my lip to not laugh at that. Max could be such a kid sometimes.

"So for the last point of this meeting, the most important one. It is rumored that a group has formed containing people from every faction who are against our new system. Im assuming that they were some of Jeanine's followers. They call themselves 'Old society' and if my source is right they have a hideout somewhere way past the fence. We only know that they are trying to kill off us leaders so that they could go back to old habits.", Evelyn says while pacing back and forth.
Eric drops my hand and looks at Evelyn intensely.
Loud murmuring erupts in this small room but Evelyn waves it of with her hand.
"There is no need to panic. We know that they will probably be entering through Dauntless, since its the closest and easiest faction to hide in, which means that Dauntless leaders you need to inform your people as good as possible and keep an eye out.", Evelyn instructs.
"What do they look like?", Amber, Jack Kangs wife asks.
"I dont know what they look like but i know that they behave similar to the divergents, the only difference is... They still can be manipulated by any type of serum.", she explains.
Eric, Lauren, Max, Eric and i look at eachother knowingly.

Soon after we were dismissed and we were currently in the train back to Dauntless.
"We have to be careful about what we say especially infront of the new transfers.", i say and Eric nods in approval.
"There could be 'Old faction' members under them. Grace you should tell Tris and you should keep a close eye on all of them. We are going to make sure that there can't enter any new members through the fence.", Max says and we all nod before jumping out of the train and entering Dauntless.
Erics arm snakes around my waist and he places a kiss to my temple, and i relax again since i didnt even know i was tensing up the whole time.
"They stand no chance.", Eric mutters into my ear, his breath hitting my skin making me shiver.
"True, because we are awesome.", i say and his chest vibrates from laughter.
Suddenly my stomach rumbles as i realize i havent eaten all day. I groan.
"Go without me. Im going back to the apartment gotta take of this gun. I'll be right back.", Eric says, slaps my butt again and walks of quickly.
"Stop doing that, asshole!", i shout at him and he turns around still walking, puts his hand into a peace sign and sticks his tongue out through it.
I roll my eyes at him. Horny bastard!
"You love it!", he retorts before disappearing into a corner.
I just shake my head and make my way towards the cafeteria.

--------------------------

I plop down onto the seat next to Four and Tris looks at me wearily.
"Anything new?", she asks and i huff out of frustration and then tell them everything i knew about 'Old society'.
"Why cant anything good happen for once?", i ask more myself then them after i finish.
"Because life is a fucking bitch, thats why.", Four answers his mouth full with dauntless cake.
I just roll my eyes.
"We'll keep an eye out.", Tris reassures and i smile at her.
We eat in silence for a while until Eric plops down infront of me.
His eyes were nervosly looking around and he keeps grinding his teeth against eachother.
I put my hand onto his tattooed forearm and squeeze it.
He just frowns and gives me a small, white piece of paper.
"Found that on my coffetable.", he mutters so only i could hear.
I frown and unfold the little paper.
My breath hitches and my eyes widen at the words written on it.

How does it feel to kiss a murderer, Eric?
-OS

A/N

Oh nooo she didnt!
Oops i did hahah, used the Rue song from the hunger games because it just hit me in the feels and every other poem is shitty. Also it will play a big part at the end of this book so i hope you dont hate!
Anyways how'd you find this chap?
Comment and vote please!
Also what do you think will happen next?
Love you!
S-