(YN): N-Nrrrgh!!! *coughs* B-Bastard...*gasping and coughing more*

Nolan: Hope you die here...the kryptonite there in your gut should slowly kill you.

(YN): N-Nrrgh! Wh-Why..?! WH-WHY..!!!?

Nolan: ...Goodbye, (YN).

Nolan then flies off, leaving (YN) alone on the trees, as (YN) started to then lose unconscious...and the last words he can say was...

(YN): M-M...Mary...

He then coughs more blood...and then to loosen his body...and to lose unconscious already....
.
.
.
Meanwhile back with Mary, she and William waited for (YN) to come back, and it's been 20 minutes now, Mary tried calling him several times, no answer, and now she's beginning to worry for him, so she and Will go looking for him and Rick...they split up, Mary began to fly for none to see her for her to find (YN) easily...but yet, no sight of him...so she calls William to see if he managed to find him....and yet William hasn't reply any calls as well...so she begins to worried more this time, first Rick, (YN) and now William...so she quickly heads back to Rick's dorm and to change into her suit and to go out and look for the the boys...as she goes looking for them around the campus..she then started to realize a big hole with wrapping cautions around it...which obvious she started to think maybe who this person, that might be one of those cyborg things from earlier took them underground...so she flies over towards it and to arrive at the Sewers ...

Invincible: Aw sick....gotta find them!

She started flying all around the sewers, left to right, hole by hole, and yet no sight of them...suddenly, she then arrive between some huge pipe holes where the water is running out from it, and to hear footsteps coming from in them...she then sees yet another cyborg from earlier charging up to her...

Invincible: What did you do to my friends, and (Y-AAAH!!!

Suddenly another one merge out from the water, and to strike punches at Invincible, then two more came as all for started hurting Invincible with punches and kicks, and yet one of them broke Invincible's phone...then one of them throw a strong punch to Mary, and to send her crashing through a wall, as Mary arrive in a room, where she finally found William, tied up, and yet DA Sinclair was there as well, as if he was about to kill William with surgery...

Invincible: W-William...!

William: Mary!

The cyborgs started to throw more punches at Mary...

William: Mar-I-I lean Invincible! This psycho here is turning humans into those things!

Sinclair: You make it sound like I'm a maniac, I'm not turning anyone into anything, I'm fixing humanity's weakness!

One of the cyborgs try to stomp Invincible as she was at the ground, but she manage to live out of the way and to choke on that cyborg...and as she does, he then manage to easily remove its mask off...and once it's face is revealed...that cyborg was none other than Rick...

William: O-Oh my god, Rick! Stop!!

Sinclair: No use to get into his emotions, I've removed them myself.

William: N-No!!

Rick brutally started to beat up Invincible as he then started to wrap his arms around her and to bear hug her...

Invincible: AAAGH!!

William: Rick! Listen, it's us, its me! Remember we met last year?! At the lake?! Remember the boat house that night?! It changed my life....but I know it changed yours too...but we had sex by the water! And it was the greatest and best thing has ever happen to me!