A- Shivaay, what is all this?

S- You'll get to know soon. Come.

He took her to the centre of the garden and Anika's eyes widened when she saw a mandap.

A- This?

A- This?

She turned to look at Shivaay, who was already on his knees with Aadi in his hands.

S- Will you Marry me again, Anika? Please tell me fast, Aadi is getting heavy.

Anika burst into laughter and took Aadi in her arms and pecked his cheek.

A- Yes. I'll marry you.

All the guests and family applauded loudly and Aadi squealed in joy while clapping his hands.

Aa- Yaay! I will shee my Mumma and dadda's wedding.

Aadi danced in Anika's arms and Shivaay and Anika kissed his cheek simultaneously.

Jhanvi walked towards them and took Aadi in her arms.

J- Finally, I'll get to watch your wedding.

Jhanvi said with excitement and Anika chuckled.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and they settled down at the mandap.

The priest started chanting mantras and their wedding begun.

Shivaay and Anika took 7 pheras around the holy fire and promised eternity to each other. The priest asked Shivaay to put vermilion in Anika's hairline and Mangalsutra around her neck. Shivaay did the same and finally they were announced as married couple.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and they stood up on their places.

S- Anika, I know we have a long time to fall in love and I think love is overrated. For me, only trust and respect to each other matters and love can be a bonus. So all I can say is, I will respect you and trust you for my whole life and maybe we can fall in love slowly and steadily.

Shivaay confessed and Anika smiled brightly.

A- I will always respect and trust you too.

Anika said and Shivaay pecked her forehead.

They took blessings from their families and everyone Congratulated them.

5 YEARS LATER-

A court house is Seen and lots of media people were gathered around at the entrance.

M1- We are about to witness a historic moment for all the women of this country.

M2- Today it will be decided if the court is ready to enforce a law that every girl should graduate before marriage or not. Let's see if Advocate Anika Singh Oberoi can make this happen.

M3- It will be a turning point for women education.

They were reporting at their respective channels when the court door opened and a 7 month pregnant Anika stepped out along with Shivaay and Aadi on her either sides. All the reporters rushed towards her.

M1- Ma'am, what was the verdict?

M3- please tell us, Ma'am.

Anika smiled and Shivaay wrapped his arm around her with a smile.

A- It's decided by the Court that every woman have a right to education so she should graduate before getting married and even if she wants after marriage. The government will provide funds for less privileged people for their daughter's study.

Anika said and all the media people applauded loudly.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and Aadi's hand and they headed towards their car.

A- Finally, we did it.

S- No. You did it and I'm so proud of you. I love you and I respect you.

Aa- Yes, Mumma. You're my supermom. I love you, Mumma.

A- I love you both.

They shared a family hug and headed home.

2 months later, Anika gave birth to a baby girl and they named her 'Shravni'.

"Fate decides who comes into your life, your heart decides who stays!"

Here ends this book.

Thank you all for supporting this book and loving it so much.

Your views on this book.

I wanted to complete this book as I didn't want to disappoint you all anymore and I don't like incomplete things. I'll be updating last chapter of circle of love never ends too.

Thank you all for being such a great support in my difficult time. I read all your messages and they were really sweet and helped me a lot. I don't know if my choice is right or not But right now I'm going through a lot in my life and I think I just need time to process it all. I don't know if I'll be back or not but I'll never forget you all lovely people. You guys are a major part of my life and will always be. I just need time to sort myself out and figure out some things. Life is not easy but that's why we all are here, right. Maybe if i sort my mess out, maybe we'll start afresh.
Till then, goodbye to you all. Take care. Love you all.