EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!

Start from the beginning

Seeing Laura this close. Laura got scared and it actually looked like this :

WONHO and everyone came inside yn's room to see Laura,  Mike and Jacky shockingly looking at yn

WONHO and everyone came inside yn's room to see Laura, Mike and Jacky shockingly looking at yn.

WONHO : what happened?

YN : th-that dog!!!

WONHO : what!!!

YN : ( suddenly yn was feeling difficulty in breathing)

SHOWNU : Remove the rope from her hand!! ( ordering tone)

Jooheon went near yn and freed her from the rope and he patted her back slowly to make sure, she become normal. But she wasn't. So they took her to the hall and opened all the windows to get some fresh air. Lately, yn came back to normal.

SHOWNU : ( gave a bag full of clothes) go and take some bath.

YN : (took the bag and went to her room)

She finally fresh up. She tried to clean the blood from her both wirst.

YN : ahh ( hissed in pain)

she just kept her hand on the water for sometimes and later because of the pain she took her hands away from the water and dressed into this :

Someone knocked the door. She opened it to see I.M.

I.M : come downstairs!!! ( said and went away)

Yn went after him and saw everyone sitting on the dining table.

KIHYUN : come and eat!!!

YN : I don't want( said by looking down)

SHOWNU : we didn't ask you!!! Just do what we say to stay away from punishments.

YN sat between hyungwon and wonho. everyone started to eat. Yn was just staring the food, she tried her best to hold the chopsticks but failed to hold it. She tried many times and finally she started to eat with her injured hand.
finally she covered her pain but she can't cover the blood which is coming from her wrist and staining her shirts.