What MJ picks

What MJ picks

"You two have really cute styles" you say as you all walk down to the gym

"You two have really cute styles" you say as you all walk down to the gym. You see Peter stretching and waiting for you. "Let me do this with Pete and maybe us girls can do some yoga and treadmill" you say. They agree and Mj goes to the treadmill while Makayla stretches.

Ned was doing his own work out. "Mom you sure you want to do this workout with you know your whole situation going on" he says. "Peter I'm fine and plus it good to exercise to a certain extent" you say reassuring him. He smiles and you both do the work out that you did in your time with hydra. That and Casey were the only good things about hydra along with Bucky.

When you were done Peter was out of breath but you were fine. "How...do...you...do that" Peter says trying to catch his breath. "I had lots of practice and a secret thing that you will find out soon enough" you say smiling at him. You give him a fist bump. He takes a break. You walk over to the girls who were both on treadmills. "Peter don't forget your ten mile sprint" you say getting on one of the remaining treadmills.

"Give me like ten minutes ladies and we'll do that yoga" you say. They both stare at you in disbelief through the mirror. You laugh at their shock. "We both just did a small mile jog and we're out of breath" MJ started. "And you just did 15 sets of 25 burpees, 20 sets of 2 minute long planks, 2 sets of 50 jumping jacks, 17 sets of 50 pushups, 2 sets of 45 pull ups and you're barely out of breath" Makayla finishes.

You laugh yet again. "That's what happens when your held captive  for three years. I also did that while six months pregnant with Casey. They forced me to do it until I couldn't anymore" you say. You turn up the treadmill so that you are running. You were in between the girls. They joined you after a second on your run. Peter got on the last treadmill which was next to Makayla.

You saw MJ get a little upset but didn't think much of it. Peter looked at you through the mirror and you did the same to him. He smirked at you and started turning up his treadmill faster. You did the same thing. You were both running extremely fast. You were both going so fast it looked like the girls were only jogging.

After about five minutes you and Peter had slowed down and stopped the treadmills. The girls had gotten off already. You were finally out of breath. "Finally your out of breath" Peter said excitedly as of he just won the lottery. "I have never gotten her to get out of breath" Peter says. You smile up at him.

Casey then walks in wearing her workout gear. "Daddy and I want to workout too" Casey says holding Tony's hand. "You got mommy to be out of breath" Casey says to Peter giving him a high five. You laugh. "I was never able to do that" Casey says.

"Yeah you were" you say. "When" she questions you. "When you were born and when you were three and didn't want to put pants on I had to chase you all through the apartment" you say. She giggles at you. "You wanna do yoga with us" Makayla ask her. She nods and you all go over to the mats.

The guys finish their workouts and you and the girls finish yoga. You all go upstairs to eat pizza. After dinner you asked the girls if they wanted to share a room or separate ones. They decided on separate rooms. Peter and Ned were already going to share.

You and Tony went back upstairs. You took a shower first then Tony.  "So are we telling the kids tomorrow about our double surprise" Tony ask while shaving his neck. "First off I liked the stubble and second yes let's tell them tomorrow about our double trouble surprise" you say. He smiles at you the washes off the rest of his shaving cream then he put his after shave on.

You saw his neck turning red a bit because the of the after shave showing that he got what he need to get. He walks over and kiss you. "The stubble was going to stay I just needed to clean it up a bit and remove the hair that was going down the neck" he  says. You do a small happy dance and he chuckles.