"Perhaps facing it, the answer it is, hm?"

The Padawan tilted his head, processing his master's wise suggestion. It wasn't at all a bad idea.

"Only facing it will strengthen you, ignoring it will weaken you and Padawan you will stay."

Crazy how this clumsy little old green man had such a big mind full of wisdom.

"You are right, master." He gave him a wide thankful smile. "I shall face it next time."

Master Yoda laughed hysterically before hobbling away. "I return with lunch, I will. You stay and rest. Deserve, you'd do."

A low grumble rumbled from Luke's stomach. He hadn't even noticed how hungry he was after all his physical training that day.

After he watched his master leave to his hut, he bent down to pick up his saber.

Just then his head ached painfully. Usually he'd just ride it through by dozing off but this time he took what he had learned and forced his way into what was piercing his mind.

Yoda had already taught him a few Jedi mind tricks. This would be a perfect chance to test his skills.

Closing his eyes he took control and followed the connection right to the root.

When he felt another presence he opened his eyes to the dark surroundings and turned his head.

He met a pair of brown eyes which he knew belonged to Alora, his conscience so he once thought.

This time he had control on this visit and he was most proud with himself.

Luke tsked his tongue. "Seems you are at loss of words."

Alora was taken a back by the switch of the roles—and even the boy's change of appearance.

Every time she saw him he was different, mentally and physically.

He was still the same to her but he was much older within only a few weeks and months.

His babyface had a much scruffier rough patch formed around his mouth. Muscles filled in his once scrawny arms and his form was much taller which made him look a lot broader than he was.

The farm boy was no longer a boy but a man.

Alora was in shock by the new man standing before her.

Luke firmly spoke, catching Alora off guard. "I don't know who your are or why your doing this but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop."

Usually she was the one to initiate everything first but with the roles reversed she was the one asking the questions.

"Sorry?"

For once she didn't know what to say.

Luke turned his full body to her. His arms were crossed, exposing his protruding muscles from his dirtied tank.

"I've felt you trying to get into my head these past weeks and the more I've learned the more I've realized your presence isn't so nice."

Alora didn't understand, before she was getting somewhere with him. There was no way he had become that smart within just 7 weeks.

He was still fresh with the force. Was he not?

Or did she underestimate him?

The sith took a yielding step back. "Why would you think that?" Her voice shook.

Luke was now the one chuckling at her, under his breath. "We've only talked three times but I noticed all those times you've tried to put things into my head. Questions. Then as I trained and I fought keeping you out, I figured you were not my conscience. And now seeing that I am in your mind, I was right."

He paused to study the anxious woman and he softened his gaze, still keeping his demeanor firm.

"Again I don't know who your are or why you've been trying to deceive me but this is done. Next time you try I won't be so kind."

Within that heeded warning Alora suddenly realized Luke was almost in full control of his power. The once overwhelming feeling was gone and in his eyes she could see it was contained.

She hoped her master had a backup plan because this mission was gonna get challenging.

"I wish you well."

Before Alora could even process his farewell the man disappeared, leaving her she with her mouth opened in shock.

Luke was learning faster than both Vader and Alora had anticipated. It was evident he was almost completed from the proof in how he could control it.

Everything Alora thought she was doing right had backfired. She feared what Vader would do when hearing of her failure. Still she had no choice, she was to report to him immediately.

Opening her eyes she took a deep breath in, braving herself to face her master with the truth.

{A/N}
Aye okay next chapter earlier than I thought haha 😂
Still not too happy with this but I feel a lot better with it than I did with the other two chapters.
Get ready though! Things are about to hit the fan as we end the events of Empire Strikes Back and get into Return of The Jedi!
If you enjoyed please leave a vote and comment! ❤️
Thank you all for your support! 🙏🏻

(This chapter also takes place after he goes into the cave btw. And also didn't mean Yoda was actually abusing Luke lol if you watched the movie you'd know Yoda always did that.)