Chapter 12- Shockingly, Part Two

Comincia dall'inizio

His lips ghosted along her neck, and she closed her eyes, tensing up. Please, God, not already. I'm still sore from the last time. But she knew better than to pray. All of her prayers so far had gone unanswered. Sometimes she couldn't help but think that God had completely abandoned her. But maybe it wasn't her. Maybe it was the place. She knew far too well that God hadn't been in that place for a very, very long time.

He firmly pressed a kiss onto her neck, and she whimpered. She wasn't ready. Oh, God, she wasn't ready.

"Don't. Please, don't." Ciara's eyes shot open and she looked up at the camera. Her captor followed her line of sight, the corners of his mouth pricking up. His partner finally reappeared and sat behind the computer, eyebrow raised in amusement. She tried to reach towards the computer, reach towards him, but her hands were firmly strapped down to the table.

"Reid?" she asked. She knew his voice as well as her own. But she had to be sure. She had to know it was real.

"Hey, Ciara. Long time, no see." She smiled sadly. She wished she could see him. But, as it was, her captor had never let her see the other side. She could hear their voices, but that was it. But sometimes that was a curse. Like now, when Reid's voice sounded so sad. So hurt. What had happened while she was asleep?

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, Ciara. You hear me? Nothing."

"How sweet," her captor said with a laugh, before standing up, grabbing the hotshot. "After all this time, he's still trying to look out for you. But that comes at a cost, doesn't it, Dr. Reid?"

"Ye bastard. What'd ye do to him?" Ciara asked, and he looked over to her.

"I guess it goes both ways. How cute. You two still trying to protect each other," he said, before laughing. Ciara's breath caught in her throat. She knew that laugh. That maniacal laugh that preceded the torture. The calm before the storm. She'd learned the signs. She'd learned when he was going to torture her. When he was going to beat her. And she'd learned when he was going to force himself upon her. "Let's play a game."

"Let's not," she responded, instantly regretting it. Quick as a flash, he grabbed up the hot-shot and pressed it to her non-broken arm. She tried her best not to scream, but when he continued to hold the hotshot to her skin, she eventually couldn't hold it in anymore. Only when she screamed did he pull it away.

This wasn't a new sensation. Even before he'd abducted her, she knew what being tased felt like thanks to Lucas McCoy. But the hotshot was different. With a taser, he couldn't hold it on her for more than a few seconds before she'd pass out. Hotshots, on the other hand, had the same voltage, but a much lower current, meaning he could use it significantly longer. With hotshots, it became a test of endurance- a test to see how long Ciara could last.

"You should know by now that you don't have a say in the matter, princess," he said, pressing it to her arm for just a second. She saw it coming this time, though, and managed to bite down her yelp. "Why would I care about what a whore like yourself thinks?"

"I'm not a-" She was cut off by the hotshot, this time on her leg.

"Did I fucking ask?!" he yelled, and she immediately bit her tongue to keep herself from speaking out again. She knew better. If she just shut up, the pain would stop. Already her muscles were starting to tighten and ache from the electricity and her broken arm was slightly throbbing with each beat of her heart. She wouldn't be able to take much more. "You need to quit denying it. You know you're a whore. For fuck's sake, just look at you."

You forced me into these clothes. But she didn't voice the thought. If she did, he probably would have shocked her until she had no choice but to beg him to stop. She'd hated the outfit from the moment he'd brought it to her. But he didn't give her a choice. She'd tried to resist, but he'd held her down and forcibly removed her old clothes, and then he'd... Well. He'd said he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. And when he was done, he'd forced her into the lingerie.