The Dam Hunters of Artemis

I've been stalking a Manticore, Dr. Thorn to be precise. "Thorn," I yelled. "Fancy meeting you here. Trying to kill some demigods eh? Well, ah, that's not happening today. Say bye bye, bitch."  "Nightstalker, we meet again. This time though, you aren't killing me. OH SHIT!"

As soon as I finished having that conversation with Dr. Thorn, a silver arrow flies straight into his forehead, killing him instantly.

"The Greco-Roman gods and goddesses cannot directly interfere with my hunting of this monster. Leave Artemis. You have no jurisdiction in this place." I yelled.

"How dare you speak to Lady Artemis that way boy!!!" spoke out a voice I recognized as Phoebe. "Phoebe, long time no see. How's Annabeth Chase, and Piper McLean?" Last time I checked, they were living at Camp Half-Blood with..."

Artemis fired an arrow at me and insane speeds. I quickly pulled my bow and shot an arrow. Both arrows collided mid-flight. "Artemis, you should know not to throw toys at people, jeez."

Annabeth and Piper walked out holding hands. I scowled quietly. "Who are you?" Annabeth shouted out.

I took down my hood. My name is Alexander Jackson, Son of Thor, Norse god of Thunder, Lightning, War, and Fertility.