Chapter Two

Bakugou stayed by Shoto's side all night, mainly because Shoto wouldn't let Bakugou go. Bakugou didn't mind all that much, even though he is a villain he loved his omega. He knew it would take a lot to get Shoto to trust him again. Bakugou sat up for a long time trying to figure out what made Shoto act like this. He figured that he may have to just ask Toga.
     Shoto had long fallen asleep, he was laying against Bakugou while having his arms wrapped around Bakugou's mid-torso. That is when it started, Shoto's body started shaking. Small whimpers could be heard from the small male. His hands and feet started to thrash around. Bakugou grabbed Shoto's wrists and sits right under Shoto's knees. "Shoto wake up, he's gone your okay. Please wake up Shoto", after few more minutes of Bakugou whispering things into Shoto's ear he wakes up. Shoto stares wide eyed around the room. Shoto starts taking in deep shaky breaths. He looked at Bakugou in surprise, then remembered what happened hours before. Shoto pushed Bakugou away, pulling in legs into his body.
     Bakugou was slightly confused, but he said nothing about it. Instead he sat where he was, until Shoto was ready.
     Shoto sat there taking deep breaths, trying to calm down enough to speak. "I'll be right back, okay?" Bakuguo spoke softly to Shoto. The only response he got was a small head tilt from Shoto. Bakuguo walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Shoto. As he was walking back into the room, he noticed that Shoto was sitting up. "Here, I got this for you" Bakuguo said handing the glass to Shoto. Shoto took the cup, "thanks" he said softly. As he was taking a sip, he let out a breathe. "It was three, not one" Shoto said very softly while looking down. "What do you mean?" Bakuguo asked. "I was carrying three pups, not just one." Bakuguo looked shocked at what Todoroki said. "W-what?" He spoke brokenly. All Shoto did was nod, they both then sat there quietly. The only sound that could be heard was the small whimpers coming from Shoto. Bakuguo had soft and slow tears running down his cheeks. "I killed my own pups...." Bakuguo finally spoke. Shoto didn't say anything just layed back down. He had nothing to say anymore. He felt as if Bakuguo was to blame for the lose but he knew it wasn't his fault.
Bakuguo didn't know what to do, he just got up and walk out of the room. He walked down to the bar, he sat on the stool Infront of Toga. Toga grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured three shots and said nothing. She could tell from the look in Bakugou's eyes that he now knew. Bakuguo grabbed the first shot downing it, then repeated that with the other two shots.
"Is it true?" Was all he could say, he looked up at Toga just to see her softly nod and pour three more shots. He down those three shots the same way. He had no thoughts to be spoken out to others.
Meanwhile, Shoto was curled into a small ball holding his stomach whispering to his pups. "Even if you are gone, you will always be in my heart. I love each and everyone of you. I am sorry that you are no longer with us. I know that your father didn't mean to do this to you. But just know that he wasn't always a villain, he was the number one hero before. He made everyone one feel oh so safe. He was so gentle and loving before. I'm sorry that you'll never get to meet your aunt, uncles but I'm sorry that I let this happen to you."
     Shoto slowly fell asleep, holding his stomach. Bakuguo was slightly drunk as he walked into the bedroom that Shoto was in. He pulled back the covers, covering up Shoto and he laid in the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around Shoto small frame. He fell asleep holding Shoto.