Chapter 2 | Familiar Faces

Chris snickered at my enthusiam. He walked over to the side door in the room. It lead back to a bedroom, if I remember right. Chris opened the door and spoke into the room, telling someone to come out. I was taken back when I saw Angelo walk out of Chris' private room. Now I'm starting to understand why he said Angelo will still be around after his contract runs out.

Ange looked shocked to see me. "Devin, what're you-"

"Re-upping my contract." I responded. "I need the money. Plus, I missed it here, in a weird, twisted way."

"Welcome back." He smiled.

"I'm going to get a contract printed up for him to sign." Chris said. "I want you to take him to meet all the newbies. Have Road Kill give him a lap dance."

Angelo nodded and began walking me out of the room. He closed the door behind us and we headed towards the dressing rooms. There were a few for the stars, but most the dancers got ready in one main room. In the center of the room, a row of back to back vanties stood. There was costume racks around, along with storage compartments with accessories in them. In my time here prior, I only got ready in this room for a few months before I had moved to one of the star dressing rooms.

I saw a few familiar faces, people that had been here almost as long as I was, and I was honestly shocked were still here. That included the always flaboient Jeffree Star and Jayy Von Monroe. There was the classic leather rebels too, like the outlaw Ashley Purdy, and his partner in crime, Andy Biersack. I took note of all the new faces though. The young ones were all very cute.

"Welcome home." Angelo joked. "Where should we start?"

"Anywhere would be fine." I devilishly muttered.

He laughed. "Let me introduce you to these three, since they're getting ready to go on with Kuza anyways."

Angelo pointed towards a few boys who were both in the last stages of doing their makeup. We walked over there, and I got a better look. They were all young, but hot little things. Black hair, pale skin, sexy figures. They were a breath of fresh air compared to the vetrans here.

"This is Kyle Skellington, Luke Slaughter, and Matt Bats. They've been here about six months. Kuza's a little overprotective, so watch your hands." Ange told me.

"No fair!" I whined.

Angelo just laughed. "Boys, this is Devin Sola, AKA Ghost. I'm sure you've heard the stories about him."

"Mike doesn't shut up about him." Luke scoffed.

"Luke." Matt sneered.

"What? It's true."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "They're idiots. Ignore them. It's an honor to meet you. Everyone talks pretty highly of you here."

"Are you coming back to work here?" Matt asked sheepishly. He was the shy one, and it was rather adorable. I hope Kuza respects how hard I'm trying not to fuck him right now.

"Yes." I flared my eyes. "Looking forward to working with you."

His cheeks flushed. I wouldn't think a stripper would be shy. It's kind of an oximoron if you think about it. However, you have to consider how some people end up here. Every single person that works here is under an air tight contract. This is apart of Chris' obsession with control. Despite running a strip club and being almost like a slave owner towards the dancers, there is a heart in his chest. He takes in a lot of people off of skid row or pulls them out of human trafficing rings. He gives them a place to stay, a job, money, all as long as they follow his rules.

I used to be one of those young, helpless kids that he saved. Angelo was too, and our gratitude is part of our loyality. The other part is, the family you oddly come to have here. Yeah, I know, it sounds weird to say that a bunch of strippers can become family, but we do.

Kuza walked into the dressing room. He had his own, because he was one of the few considered to be a star here. Matt, Kyle, and Luke stood up and followed him towards the stage area. Once they were gone, I turned to Ange.

"What is a kid like Matt doing here?" I asked. "He doesn't look a day over 18 and he seemed like a butterfly could scare him."

"Chris has really backed off from the human trafficing rings, because of the legal issues with it, but there's a few like Matt that he just can't stop himself from helping. It's kind of like someone who has too many pups already, but can't stop themselves from adopting the dog at the kill shelter."

"He's always been that way. He likes to take in the most broken ones." I responded.

"Speaking of, you ready to meet Road Kill?"

I softened my eyes. "Tell me he has a better name?"

Ange snickered. "Yes, Ricky. Hey does anyone know where Road Kill is?"

"He just went to the bar to try to get some tips." Andy responded.

"Little whore makes more money working at the bar than he does on stage." Jeffree joked.

"How's that possible?" I asked. "I never made shit on the bar poles."

"No one ever said he dances on the poles." Angelo said. "Ricky doesn't drink, but the customers don't know that. So Ricky flirts up guys, then gets them to order him drinks. Ryan will pour him something straight, like sparkling water or apple juice, which obviously is way less expiensive than booze. They make a ton of money off of their little scam. Plus, Ricky likes to target one guy at a time and take everything in his wallet, versus working a ton of guys and only getting a few bucks from each."

"That's it, I gotta meet this little shit." I smirked evilly.