꧁18꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the day after mine and Iida's "study day" and I had woken up to Tenya holding onto me, his face just a few inches from mine.

"Tenyaaa, wake up baby" I say softly, lightly kissing his nose, watching as his face scrunched up a bit from waking up.

"*mumble* Good morning love" Tenya said, opening his eyes to look at me.

Tenya's voice was rough, but in a good way, and he had obviously realized I though this because he had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Love, don't tell me you're already turned on, the day hasn't even started" he teased as I rolled my eyes, rolling over to be on top of the boy.

"I know that, but what's wrong with wanting to start my day off right?" I grinned, seeing Tenya's face redden as his hands found their way to my waist, Tenya about to talk when I had cut him off.

"Anyways it's almost time for breakfast and I love your mom's cooking" I say, getting off of Tenya and walking to the bathroom, knowing the boy's eyes were trained on me as I walked into the bathroom.

Time skip
Today was the first day of our midterms, aka quiz day.

Everyone including me was nervous, Tenya and Bakugou the only ones being confident in their test taking skills, Mineta just being an asshole about being smart.

"Oh my god I'm gonna fail" I groaned, Mina patting my shoulder.

"Y/n chill out, you're in the top five of our class, you'll be fine" she reassured, Sero and Kirishima doing the same as I fixed my top.

"Yeah okay"

Now Aizawa had passed out tests, the anxiousness filling the room as everyone picked up their pencils.

"You may now start your tests"

"Oh.my.fucking.god...I PASSED" I yelled, hopping around the room, completely forgetting about my skirt moving around till I felt something on my ass.

"Tenya baby" "yes?" "Get Mineta for me" I say, the boy letting go of me, quickly being snatched up by Tenya, the two leaving the room for a bit, me and Bakugou laughing at Mineta's screams of pain.

"That was eventful" Ojiro said as Iida walked back in, Mineta following along, looking disheveled and traumatized.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n, I'll never mess with you or any girl again" the boy shook while crying as Tenya stood there with a killer glare on him.

"Sure, you better be telling the truth before I end up killing you" I warned, Mineta quickly nodding before trying to run towards the door, mom walking in, the boy passing out in an instant.

"Oh my god my baby passed the quiz!" She yelled, wrapping me in a tight hug, completely ignoring the unconscious boy on the ground.

"I'm so proud of you baby" "thanks mom, anyways can you let go? Everyone's watching" I asked in embarrassment, mom only pulling away to kiss all on my face, Sero recording to make fun of me for this later.

After that and Aizawa gave me a piece of candy, me and Tenya were at the bakery, the boy paying for my things.

"I know this is to early to say but I'm sure that tomorrow we'll also pass your tests" Tenya stated "of course we will, and it's not to early to say that because we definitely will" I smiled, not expecting for Tenya to kiss my lips.

"What was that for?" I questioned, seeing Tenya shrug "just felt like it"

After getting our things, Tenya had dropped me off at home, telling me to rest up for tomorrow and that he wishes me a goodnight, ending the goodbye with a kiss before I walked into my home.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 633