꧁17꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was Friday, another study day at Tenya's place.

On Friday's I always found a random excuse to spend the night at Tenya's, but today it would only be us in his house, his parents on a date and also staying in a hotel while Tensi was just at his own home.

I already had an overnight bag in my car, everything I needed in the bag including some random stuff that mom forced me to pack.

The drive to Tenya's wasn't long and I grabbed us some drinks from Starbucks.

"Hey Tenya" a smile on my face as I stood in front of him, now used to the hoodie and sweatpants that would hang low on his hips.

"Hey love" Tenya said, moving out of the way for me, also grabbing my bag as we went up to his room.

"So what are we working on today?" I asked, Tenya's back turned towards me as I changed into some shorts and a shirt I stole from him.

"Hero science" "ight, also I'm changing" I said, light chuckle leaving my lips as I saw Tenya peek over at me with a blush on his cheeks.

Now we had gotten started, Tenya being more organized with studying then I was.

We were literally doing flash cards and quizzing each other, and I didn't mind that much... that was until two hours passed without any breaks.

"Tenya its been two hours, can't we take a break?" "I'm sorry love but exams are two weeks away, we need to buckle down"

This was one thing I really hated about studying with Tenya, he was to studious and I needed a break.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
With a sigh Y/n had moved to straddle Iida's legs, breaking his attention to his highly organized notes.

"Can we please take a break? Just for a few moments" Y/n's intentions were slightly pure as she looked into Iida's darkened eyes, his mind thinking of a different kind of "break".

"Y/n we-" "please?" With just that one word and batting her lashes, Iida had dropped all defenses, giving into Y/n's wishes.

With a mumbled "fine" Iida had pulled Y/n's down to kiss him, his hands on her hips as they both got into the kiss.

This time Y/n wasn't oblivious to the hardness beneath her, moving her hips down to grind against it, Iida groaning into the kiss.

Just before moving his hands beneath Y/n's shirt, Iida had stopped himself.

"Are you sure about this? We can st-" "it's okay Tenya, I'm sure" Iida was a bit nervous, not wanting to overstep with Y/n, but she had placed a soft kiss to his lips, letting him know it was okay.

Once that was settled Iida had lightly pushed Y/n to her back, his lips still connected to hers.

Iida feeding off of the way Y/n would moan into the kiss, also gaining more confidence, he had moved a hand under Y/n's shirt to realize she wasn't even wearing a bra, the slightest smirk on his lips as he moved his kisses down Y/n's jaw.

The girl was practically crumbling under Iida, fingers entangled in his dark blue hair as he placed hickeys on Y/n's dark skin.

"Tenya I-" "huh? Speak up beautiful" Iida taunted, knowing Y/n was falling hard and so was he.

Iida began to make his way further down, feeling how Y/n's chest would rise and fall.

Everything with Iida was calculated, whenever he'd get a certain noise out of Y/n, he'd keep on with that area before moving on.

Eventually Y/n's top, bra, and shorts were nowhere to be found as of right now, but the two were obviously worried about other things.

Iida was very affectionate towards Y/n, being sure to give praise and words of affection between the small trail of kisses down Y/n's stomach.

But eventually the boy stopped at the hem of Y/n's panties.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" He asked "yeah I'm sure Tenya, I trust you" the girl said, sparking something in Iida as he silently nodding before moving his hands to pull off Y/n's panties, seeing his effect on her.

"Oh wow, seems like someone's excited" Iida teased, moving his thumbs to spread Y/n open, almost analyzing the girl's pussy.

Y/n was so wet and Iida wanted to see just how good she would taste, so he did just that, his tongue licking up her slit, a light moan leaving past both of their lips, Iida's wrapping around Y/n's clit.

For someone's first time, Iida was pretty good, and he didn't wanna admitted it but when the boy had some alone time, he'd do a different kind of "studying".

"T-Tenya just like that~" Y/n moaned, hands in Iida's blue hair, the boy moving in two fingers, loving the sounds of Y/n's moans for him with every action.

Iida was starting to get into the rhythm and didn't mind the fact Y/n's thighs were slightly squeezing around his head and he just stayed like that, focused on getting Y/n to cum.

"A-Ah I'm about to~" Y/n didn't expect to cum so quick, and she didn't expect it to wash over so effectively, her thighs shaking around Iida's head a little before calming down.

Now Iida was pulling the rest of his clothes off, his sharp gaze on Y/n before he moved down to kiss her.

"Tell me when you're ready" he spoke, voice low as Y/n took a breath, preparing herself.

"I'm ready Tenya" she said, placing her arms around Iida's neck before the boy started to push himself inside her, the two of them moaning together, Y/n feeling the stinging stretch that Iida gave, not expecting for him to actually be so big.

But still Iida was patient, waiting for Y/n to give him the ok before rocking his hips, starting off slow and steady at first.

"Fuck, you feel so good Love" Iida groaned, losing himself in the warm and soft walls of Y/n's pussy, feeling her clench around him from the praise.

For a bit Y/n started to want more, getting a little bit needy.

"Tenya please go faster" she asked, voice dripping with honey as Iida nodded, completely under his girlfriend's control, giving her whatever she wanted as his pace sped up.

Now with the new pace Iida and Y/n had gotten louder, so much so that they could barely hear Iida's headboard smacking the wall.

"God you're absolutely amazing" the boy panted, grip on Y/n's waist tightening.

Y/n wasn't even able to respond, just saying random words while moaning, her nails digging into Iida's back.

"S-so good" she uttered, eyes rolling as Iida kept on, realizing that him and Y/n were getting close.

With just a few more good strokes and some praise from the two, they had both came, Iida waiting till Y/n finished before he pulled out and came on her stomach, now panting along with his girlfriend.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Once we had caught our breaths I had let out a very dry chuckle.

"This was my favorite break that we've ever taken" I joked, seeing my boyfriend roll his eyes "yeah I guess I have to agree to, anyways let's get cleaned up"

And now Iida had carried me to the bathroom to pee, also leaving to grab the birth control in my bag that mom forced me to bring.

After cleaning up and changing out the sheets, me and Iida were laying in his bed.

"I'm shocked that you didn't make us keep on studying, could of sworn you would" I say, seeing my boyfriend shake his head.

"I think we've done enough to earn ourselves an extended break" he smiled, kissing my lips just before we got comfortable, slowly falling asleep in each other's hold.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1349