9 ||hard-on||

Luna<3

"What time is it?" I question lazily from my bed, looking up at Eli's tall and enraged figure.

"Doesn't matter, get up" he says sternly, before pulling the covers off of my body, him revealing a light pink silk button up and matching silk shorts.

"Shit....just get up, okay?" Eli query's, looking at my outfit and back to my face, then back down.

"Eli....eyes are up here" I tell him in my raspy morning voice, after I left his house he kept calling and texting me, I didn't answer.

I went back to my moms house even though I hate it there. I had no where else to go other then dads and that isn't even in question. Now he's here, he came looking for me and he found me.

"Oh, right" he moves his gaze from my cloths to my face, I felt naked under his gaze, it was weird, him probably thinking about me without the cloths, or what I'd look like without them.

I squirmed and hurried to get out of bed, him gapping at me was getting me kinda anxious but in a good way, it almost made me want to squeal from him, making him chase me.

We should do that, maybe we could?

I headed to the bathroom, opening the door, he followed me, why? I don't know. I glanced back at him one last time, he looked tense, like he wanted to tell me something but he couldn't. Almost uncomfortable.

I frowned looking up at him, "what's wrong?" I retaliate, he frowned back at me but his face quickly went back to normal.

"Nothing" he grumbled, not looking at me, telling me he's lying or doesn't want to tell me.

"Eli, tell me" I wined, glancing around the room when I spot the shower, I went to go turn it on, hot obviously.

"You really want to know?" He glances at the shower now running hot water, and sighs harshly before putting his hand over his face. Almost as a hiding tactic.

"Yes" I seek what ever is wrong with Eli, and my eyes soften as his hands release and relax at his sides.

He looks down to his crotch area the back at me, assuming he wants me to look down I do, I look down to find a big bulge in his pants, the size of a train. Is it that big?

The bulge looking like it wants to poke out of the thin hem of the pants any second. How the fuck did he even....I'm not gonna ask.

"Did I do that to you?" I interrogated, wanting to know how he got it, and if it was from me how did it even happen?

"Yeah" he sighs again, eyes filled with embarrassment he keeps his stare at his shoes, not wanting to look me in the eyes.

"Okay...figure it out, I'm taking a shower" I giggle before taking my silk shorts off, "you can go now" I tell him, waving my hand near the door. He looks down at my lace panties wanting to stare more.

"I could just stay and shower with you" he raises a eye brow in question, as he scans my body, up and down, up and down.

"No, get out Eli" my thighs being bare I try putting my hands over them to hide a bit, it doesn't work. He's still gonna stare no matter what.