1 ||airheads||

Luna <3

I'm Luna. You shouldn't know me. Or maybe you do, but that's not the point.

My name is Luna Astra, and luna means the moon in Latin. I love saying that about my name.

I love the moon. It's my favorite thing basically ever. All you have to do is catch one glimpse of it and your already hypnotized.

No, it's not my favorite my favorite thing in the world is Reese peanut butter cups.

If you don't like them leave the planet cause there the best thing on earth.

I always think about how weird I think I am but I don't really think I'm weird. I feel like everyone should have similar feelings as me, even though I know I'm so wrong.

But we don't talk about that.

If your wondering, your definitely not. But if you are. I have, no friends. It might seem sad but it really isn't.

I like having no friends I feel like I'm free if that makes any sense. I just think that if i we're to have a best friend they would take up from my daily life activities.

I have none- shut up.

Anyways I just don't think they are the best thing ever. But I would like one to talk too. Since everyone tells me to shut up or stop talking.

Like yesterday, I went to the library cause I needed knew books and this bitch. The cashier, she was so rude, she was all like "can you shut up, I'm on my lunch break.

Like shut up bitch, I don't care eat lunch somewhere else. Please and Thank-you. Manners, something you don't have.

I mean I get it. I talk a lot, but you shouldn't have to remind me of that every time I step foot in literally any place.

Like, if you we're as talkative as me you would know why I talk so much.

I don't have anyone else to talk to so I talk to the people closest to me.

Okay, now we're on present day, today. I have no idea what today is but it's fine. I'm going to Walmart in hopes to find the best candy for a movie.

Oh shit. My mom is crazy. She's calling me. I know the second I answer she's gonna go crazy on me telling me to come home and all. I'm not.

I need my snacks and I need to watch Netflix. Let me tell you something about my mother. She literally take any excuse to hurt me emotionally and physically.

I get drained out from her hurting me everyday. She just can't take anything out on anyone else cause she doesn't know how? I don't know why.

Last time she hit me was a few days ago and I can still feel my back throbbing and stinging from her hitting me so hard. I already know there's a bruise but I chose to ignore it.

I'm not answering and that's final.

I walk into Walmart. The best place on earth, not really but At least they have literally anything you can want for cheap.

I mean it's cheap to me. I don't make much money so something being cheap is pretty rare.

I saw a cashier and waved at them cause they looked nice. But apparently not cause they just walked passed not saying a fucking word. It was literally despicable.