"Mind if I asked what you are reading?" He asked.

"Oh, it's called 'The Man With Two Souls', it's about a man who has two souls fighting for control over the body." She answered.

"Sounds like an old story I remember." He said as he wrapped his cloak around his body, "Two personalities, one of complete good, the other complete evil. One will kill to save, the other would kill for fun. Although the Light always won, the Darkness would never stop trying."

"That's, an interesting way to say it." She said as she closed her book, "My name is Blake by the way."

"My name is... Dragnarok." He said as he fidgeted.

"I take it that's not your real name." Blake stated.

Dragnarok nodded, "Yeah, my past is painful so I stopped using my real name and came up with an alias."

"Does it have to do with the White Fang?" She asked.

"No, I made a mistake that is unforgivable and I tried making up for it for a long time." Dragnarok said as he remembered his past mistake.

"Well, try not to live in the past, learn from it." Blake said as she blew out the candle.

"That sounds like something my father would say." Dragnarok said as he sat there.

And he would stay awake throughout the entire night.

Time Skip - Morning.

Whistala awoke as some of the people were packing their things up and were getting ready for the Initiation. He went over to wake up Gramzon who woke up Nina. They tried to wake Mordecai up but proved to be useless. The small man sighed as he began to nail the coffin shut.

"Doing that are we?" Gramzon asked.

"He's asking for it." Whistala answered.

A few minutes later, after a quick breakfast, the three entered the locker room. Gramzon had his brother's coffin tied to his back.

"Let's see, locker 275." Whistala said as he grabbed his weapon.

It was a light blue dagger that had a compartment in the handle to have Dust capsules inserted. This dagger was a gift to him so many years ago. As he strapped it to his side, he saw Gramzon put his weapon on his side, since the coffin was on his back. While Nina put her sword on her back. Mordecai always had his weapons, since they were a part of him.

"636? I swear I didn't count that high." a blonde boy said as he passed by.

The man watched the other students grab their weapons quickly guessing what some of them turn into.

'Shotgun gauntlets, sniper scythe, revolver rapier, flamethrower rocket launcher, chainsaw machine gun, regular old sword... wait what?' Whistala was surprised to see the hooded figure also had a sword.

"Come on Whist, let's get going." Gramzon said as he followed the group outside.

Whistala looked where the hooded figure was and saw no one there.

"Yeah, coming G." Whistala said as he wondered who the mystery person was.

Eventually they had arrived at the cliff. Gramzon took the coffin off his back and placed it on one of the springboards. He then went to a vacant spot and moved his sword to his back. After a speech from the headmaster, someone was launched into the forest. Then, one by one people were launched off the cliff and sent flying into the forest below. And unfortunately for the man in the coffin, he woke up right as he was the last one to be launced. And if you had the hearing capabilities of a Faunus, you would be able to hear every swear word in existence being screamed from the coffin.

Small Timeskip

Whistala emerged from the bushes and looked directly at Nina.

"Took you long enough." Nina said with a laugh, " I thought you were supposed to be the fastest out of all of us."

"Eh, I took the scenic route." Whistala said as he stretched his arms.

They both laughed as they made their way to the location of the secret chess pieces. From the shadows, Dragnarok silently followed them.

Elsewhere

Mordecai was currently choking out Gramzon.

"You asshole! Why the hell didn't you wake me?!" Mordecai said as he continued to choke out his brother.

"You would've done the same thing to me." Gramzon wheezed out with a grin on his face.

Mordecai stopped choking him and grunted, "Yeah, you got a point there. So where we headed?"

"This way." Gramzon said pointing to the North, "Apparently the headmaster had these special chess pieces that when collected, would give you a chance to get training that is ten times harder than normal."

"I do love a good challenge." Mordecai said while rubbing his hands evily.

After a few minutes of walking, they came upon eight podiums, each one with a red pawn on it. They also saw Nina and Whistala emerge from the trees with Dragnarok tailing behind them.

"Who's this?" Gramzon asked referring to the cloaked figure.

Whistala and Nina shrugged as Dragnarok walked past them and picked up a pawn with a bandaged arm. He then proceeded to walk back to into the forest.

"Anyone else notice that he was wearing a dragon skull?" Mordecai asked looking at the others.

"There are a few dragons in this world that wear the skull of an ancestor because they feel like they help guide them." Gramzon said as he picked up a pawn.

Everyone else grabbed a pawn for themselves and went to where Dragnarok vanished.

When they got back to where Ozpin was waiting, he seemed surprised to see the pawn pieces in there hands.

"I see you four found the secret relics as well." Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug.

The four looked over and saw Dragnarok sitting down while examining the pawn he collected.

"Looks like you all will be the first five member team in Beacon." Ozpin said as entered something on his tablet.

Timeskip

"And finally, for the first time we have a five member team. Dragnarok D., Whistala Kendov, Nina Dragon, Mordecai Daemon, and G. Dragon. You all collected the red pawn, from this day forth you shall be known as Team DWNMG(DaWN MaGe), led by Dragnarok." Ozpin said as each team members pictures showed up on the large screen.

The newly appointed leader cursed to himself as the other years cheered for the new arrivals.

A/N

Chapter 2 is here!

Now some of you may notice that the members of Team DWNMG have appeared in my other stories. That is because the events of this book happen before those stories.

Anyways, see you all next chapter!