this is dangerous

Narrative POV:
You, y/n, a beautiful, sweet, kind, strong and caring young woman who has a lot of respect for everyone else but herself is in a abusive relationship. You're boyfriend, Azaki Yuru, is a psychopathic jerk. He's a very manipulative person with a huge ego and a lot of pride. One thing that he's super prideful about is that he has an obedient girlfriend who doesn't get into fights and has the best grades, and the boys in your class hate him.

"If he's so happy to have her, why not take her out on a date and let the world see that you have a partner? Instead he does a fucked up job at loving her" Sero said as he was annoyed, your boyfriend didn't even touch you anymore, well not if he's not 'giving you what you deserve' other then that he never spoke or smiled at you anymore.

Flashback
"Hey honey, can we go on a date?" You said nervous, "I'm busy right now, and I don't wanna go" "but baby, you haven't even kissed me in weeks-" he slapped his hand across your face, you weren't shocked, just hurt. He had done it many times before, he's abused you physically and sexually. "I'll give you a reason to cry if you don't leave this room" he said but you weren't paying attention, you were lost in thought.

Why would he do that? Did I say something wrong? What did I do? I was just- he smacked you again, this time hard enough to make you  fall on your face, he turned you over and aggressively gripped your face, your nose bleeding and eyes filled with tears. "Please stop" you managed to get out before he slapped you again. "Don't talk back to me" he said and you started to cry even more before he left you alone.

You were crying on the ground, convinced that he just got upset with you, but not even your dad treated you like that. He's never, not once laid a hand on you even when he was upset with you.

End of flashback

"Y/n?" Kirishima touched you and you flinched and pushed him away, "...he did it again didn't he?" He asked but you stayed quiet and started to tear up. "Y/n" Mina pulled you into a tight hug, putting your face in between her boobs giving you the go ahead to let it all out, and you did. You cried and cried non stop making the rest of your class worry and join to make you calm down.

"Where the fuck is that bastard? I'mma fry his brain to the point where he can't even fucking speak. Like the fucking idiot he is- who does he think he is? Beating a whole ass woman! I'm fucking upset! I don't have a girlfriend but I know for a fact that's not how you treat a woman" Denki, yes, Kaminari Denki said with frustration. "Check in his class, all the teachers are in a meeting so there's no teacher in his class. I'm coming with you, we gotta teach that pussy ass bastard a lesson" Bakugou said, "no no no, I have a better idea!" Mina said and the whole class but you listened, as your mind was in a totally different places you couldn't pay attention.

That afternoon, Mina invited class A and their partners to a sleepover, so she also invited you boyfriend. You were scared to see him, but when you did, he pulled you into a hug and kissed your four head. 'You're the most fake and psychopathic person I've ever met. You're abusive and mean, and I really hate you ' you thought, knowing your boyfriend had a mind reading quirk and he could understand you. 'I hope you understand that I loved you, I learned to but I'll learn to again, if you stop abusing me' you thought and soon, his fake smile turned into a genuine frown, he was saddened by your statement, he actually believed for a second that he's broken your mental health. But soon after that he didn't care anymore.

You all walked into the house and got settled in, your boyfriend wanted to hid the fact that you weren't in love anymore, so he sat next to you and put his hand on your thigh, but you could also keep up this act, knowing it would bite him in the ass later you put your head on his shoulder. I know what you're doing. He got angry with you, he would normally hit you but this time he couldn't. Denki sat next to his besties, Jirou, Momo and Kiri. They joked among themselves and you wished you had a relationship like that with your boyfriend.

"Let's play a game ummmmm seven minutes in heaven!" Mina send and you nodded in excitement, knowing what the plain was, or at least you had a hunch. "I'm in, let's all sit on the ground and I'll go first" you said and class A looked at each other. You were amazing at math, it was part of your quirk and your classmates knew what to do. They made Denki sit opposite of you and your boyfriend sit next to you so the bottle wouldn't land one you and him, instead you and Denki. You gave the bottle a spin at a specific angle and speed and it landed on you and Denki.

Your boyfriend was an angry mess and your plan was working, you and Denki walked into the closet and Mina locked it. "Y/n? You seem unsure of us being inside here" "this is dangerous, at this point he's so mad that if I leave here he's gonna beat me" you said and Denki looked you in the eye. "No he won't, not on my watch" he said then he kissed you. You were surprised and scared, you didn't know this would happen and you certainly didn't think it would happen today.

You thought for a second to pull away, but you gave in. He took away all your pain and replaced it with love you hadn't felt like this in a while, you were in love with this boy. You kissed him back and he went in with his tongue this time. He was...so good. Better then your boyfriend definitely, he was so gentle but needy at the same time. He held your waist with one hand and gently held your neck with the other, you started to cry. All you ever wanted was to be loved.

He stopped at stared at you, you were actually crying. "Don't cry, you're a beautiful woman and you don't deserve a man like that, you deserve someone better..someone like me" he said and you kissed him very gently and he kissed you back.

Eventually, the door open and your soon-to-be-ex pulled you out, grabbing your arms, shaking you and calling you names while yelling at you, you soon started to cry. "Please stop" you said and Sero pulled him off of you. "I'm calling the cops to report abuse and rape, you're going to jail today buddy" Mina said and you started to calm down. "You're really gonna do this to me?" He said and you nodded. "I shouldn't be afraid of you and you shouldn't have done that to me and we're done here" you said and you walked away from him.

A few weeks went by and he was in prison, you were slowly recovering from the relationship and Denki visited you one day, you hadn't been attending school so you would make a full recovery so you hadn't see Denki in a while. He knocked on the door and you opened it, as soon as you did, he walked inside and closed the door behind him. "Hi buddy, what's up?" You said nervous. He didn't respond, all he did was kiss you on your lips, lifting you up into him arms, he made it a point to be better than your ex and he was, he was an amazing kisser, he knew where and when you touch you and how to do it. He knew how to please you just by kissing you and that's what you loved about him. He was perfect.

To be continued

Now I'm writing and dedicating this to all y'all who have been or are in abusive relationships. If you're in one I hope you leave as soon as possible, you don't deserve what's happening to you and you should end it as soon as possible, okay? Other then that, have an amazing day or night