❤The attack🤍

Quirks: Hacker and glitch

With your hacker quirk, you're basically a hacker. You know all the cheat codes and all the information to win the game. You immediately get all the information of people as soon as you see them. Things like quirk, name, weakness and if they've been in jail and why. With this, you also know EVERYTHING there is too learn in school already in your mind. You're in U.A and you have the highest score on every exam. You can also hack into phones and control people. You also know a lot of coding and you know how to invent crazy robots, so with this, you've made yourself special gloves that help you with your quirk.

With your glitch quirk, you can make things disappear in the form of a glitch. You can also turn into anyone but this quirk has the biggest problem, you glitch now and then and people can tell you're not the real person. But if you focus hard enough, it doesn't happen. But you end up tired and worn out. You also have teleportation and you teleport in the form of a glitch.

Azizwa and your mom are siblings, just to make this make sense👌

°°°°

I was sitting at my desk, listening to the lesson. Aiziwa Sensei was explaining everything we had to study about in the exam.

I was taking notes and had to look behind me because I SWEAR someone was watching me.

I heard the villain alarm ring and I instantly felt scared. "Everyone get ready. We don't know if it's the media or villains." Sensei said and looked at me. I pulled my gloves out and walked in front of the class. He left to get the pros.

I pulled out a digital map of the school and there was a red dot moving to our classroom fast. I turned to the door and put my arms over my face in an attempt to protect it. The door immediately blow up and I flew back.

Todoroki was able to save me by freezing me in a ice block, when I fell down it broke into a thousand pieces but I was still okay. I looked at the first villain and soon realized I was their target.

"There she is! The girl genius!" One of them said and the other one stared at my classmates. They immediately fell asleep and the first one grabbed my arm. I kicked and tried to get up, but nothing worked.

"Get up! Please! HELP ME!" I cried out, tears going down my cheeks as Todoroki looked at me. "Y/n!" He cried out, getting up, bopping Midoriya and Bakugou awake since we're a team.

It's crazy, before we used to fight like all the time. Now the four of us are friends and we also work as a team.

I was bragged out, kicking and screaming, just hoping someone would save me. Praying I would be able to go home today. Wondering 'why me?'.

Bakugou made an explosion, hitting the first guy and setting me free. I looked at the villain and got all his information, the other villains information as well.

I controlled the both of them, focusing hard. I had my hand out to help me but it was still difficult. The three watched my struggle to keep them down, but they knew I could do it until the pros came along.

- BAM -

Went my head onto the floor, someone kicked me at the back of the head, knocking me out. My head was bleeding and it hurt like fucking hell.

••••

I woke in a hospital bed, classmates next to me and my home room teacher. They weren't looking at me though, they were talking to Recovery girl.

"She's in a horrible condition, her brain thinks she's asleep and it'll stay that way. We can't do anything but pray that she gets up." Recovery girl said and Midoriya put his arms around Bakugou and Todorokis shoulder because they were sulking.

"I'm awake! I'm alive!" I said and everyone looked at me. Todoroki immediately ran to give me a hug.

He started crying, it was the first time I've ever seen him cry. "Do you know why they wanted you Y/n?" Ochako asked.

I shook my head "the first one seemed to have a quirk similar to Bakugou, the second one seemed to have a quick similar to mine, except he doesn't control people he makes them go to sleep. But they weren't born with it" I said and Bakugou crossed his arms.

"Quirk giver?" Midoriya said and everyone but Bakugou and Todoroki backed away. The three sat on my bed.

"I think so, when I pulled out their information, nothing about their quirks came up" I said and Midoriya nodded his head. "We'll deal with it, you need to rest or your mom will kill me" Azizwa said and I shook my head.

"She won't do anything" I said and grabbed my gloves that were next to me. I tapped a button and pulled

"Can you move your toes?" Recovery girl asked
I tried moving them but could barley band my knees. "N-no" I said and she nodded her head. "It's fine, you'll be able to move them soon, just try to sleep" she continued and I nodded my head.

••••

I woke up and no one was near me but Recovery girl. "Hi, your legs should be okay now, and you're cleared to go home" she said giving me water. "Thanks" I said softly and she smiled.

She left and I moved my toes to make sure I could walk. I got up and walked around my room for a while before heading out the door. Everyone should be at home now.

I walked home and saw my face all over the news.

"High Schooler attending U.A successfully stopped a robbery and the kidnapping of herself and six other students. We just got news from the three pro heroes who went to investigate, that they were planing to kidnap her and six other students. The villains were arrested by the pros, but Y/n is the real hero today" the reporter said.

I had a thousand people yell "there she is!!" And had a hundred more run after me. I ran up the road and down an alley. I turned left next to my favorite Roman shop.

I soon saw the U.A dorms and stopped. I lost them.

I opened the door and dinged on the elevator button. Am I famous now? I don't like this felling.

I walked into my room and saw Todoroki on my bed. He got up and kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed him back and he put his hand on my ass. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. He started to tear up.

"I was so scared I was gonna lose you, please never leave me again" he put his face into my shoulder and I stayed quite. "I love you so much, you're the love of my life" he said and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too" I said and he looked at me and we shared a passionate kiss. His arms around my waist and mine around him neck.

That's it for today.