❤That girl is a GODDESS🤍

Shoto's POV
Two weeks ago, we were told that we were gonna have a new student. They did come for the entrance exam and they were highest in the class. But they got caught up in family business and couldn't come so they're two months late.

Mr. Aiziwa walked in and announced that he had someone special coming in. Is it that new student he told us about?. Soon after that the door opens to reveal a tall girl with glasses and blue hair. She kinda looks like Iida.

"Hi everyone, I'm Y/n Iida" she said and the whole class looked at Tenya. "Hi sis" he said and I gasped. This is better than the time I found out Midoriya is AllMight's secret love child.

"Hi" she waved to him in excitement. "Would you mind telling us your quirk?" Aziziwa asked and she scrunched her nose. She looked nervous, she pushed up her glasses with her index finger and looked at Tenya.

"Um...I'll show you later at training today, I don't wanna damage school property if someone asks me to demonstrate my quirk" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Okay, you can sit next to your brother" Aziziwa said and she walked to Tenya. "Y'all have a free period so do what ever you want" he continued and walked out.

"You look very pretty" Mineta said and she looked around until she found him. "Why thank you, you weird small little grape boy" she said and Tenya almost started laughing.

"Hi I'm Izuku, why didn't you wanna tell us your quirk?" Izuku asked and she turned her head toward him. She turned her head back to look at Tenya and he made a face of realization.

"It's not important Deku" he said and she smiled. "Oh! W-we need your phone number so we can add you too the group chat" Denki said and Y/n made a "hm?" Face.

"Oh yeah...my phone number...i like your hair" Y/n said trying to change the subject, sadly, Mina noticed this and pushed her chair to Y/n.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked and Y/n giggled. "No, my phone number is 123-564-771" she said smiling and Denki immediately pulled out his phone to put in the number.

••••

It was time for training and Y/n went to put on her hero costume. It was [insert color] and her shoulders and back were visible. It had long sleeves and it wasn't a crop top. She was also wearing baggy pants and she has white gloves one. She has shoes that were just like Midoriya's but [insert color].

She was the last one out and she ran toward the group. Aiziwa asked her to demonstrate her quirk and she bit her lip out of nervousness and looked at Tenya.

"I can't help you there" he said and she looked like she was just defeated. "Fine" she sighed.

She ran away so she wasn't too close and white wings came from her back. She started to fly and the she spaced out her hands as if she was holding an invisible ball. A bright light showed up from her hands and she pointed it to one of the training dummies and blow it's head off.

She did invisible ball hands again but this time her eyes turn completely white, her wings got bigger and a circle of white dust like....something? Was flouting know too of her head. Kinda like that thing angles have at the top of their head, I forget what it's called.

Her hair also turned white and it was blowing in the wind as the bright light turned into dust and exploded in the air.

We all started clapping, even Bakigou. "That was amazing Y/n" Aiziwa said and she looked at the training dummy that didn't have a head now. "Oh sorry about that" she said with a blush. "It's okay, we have a thousand more anyways" Aiziwa continued.

••••

After classes and it was time to go back to the dorms, Y/n and Tenya were talking and I couldn't help but listen.

Tenya: Are you sure you didn't over use your quirk? Remember what happened last time?

Y/n: Relax big bro, I'm fine I didn't over use it, you can see that I'm perfectly fine.

Tenya: first of all, we're twins, second, you used the sparkle move, have you mastered it yet?

Y/n: yes I have, I'm not just gonna fall over.

I wonder what they were talking about. Nah I don't care, soda is waiting for me at home!

••••

Y/n has been here for a couple of weeks now and I'm starting to gain feelings, feelings that I don't understand, feelings that might leave me heart broken.

I knocked on her door and she answered it pretty quickly. "Hi Y/n I need to talk to you." I said with very nervous hands. "Sure, come in" she said and I walked into her room.

Her room was as beautiful as her I couldn't believe it. This girl is a GODDESS. "What did you wanna talk about?" She asked closing her door.

"I like you, and I don't mean like you like a friend, I mean like like you, you know like a romantic kind of like, and I like don't think you like like me back so I'll just go now" I said and she giggled.

She walked toward me and put her arms around my neck and gave me the best kiss ever. I melted into it and put my hands on her hips. We stood like that for 20 seconds. "I'm also romantically attracted to you. And that means you're my boyfriend now" she said when we pulled apart.

Pure confidence in her voice, her romantic eyes looking at mine. She put me at ease, so I gave her a cute baby kiss. "I guess you're my girlfriend now" I said hugging the slightly shorter female.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed!I just love Shoto so much. Sorry for any mistakes I might've made while writing this, I plan to publish five parts of this story cause I'm doing something tomorrow and I might not upload. But anyways, have an awesome rest of your day