It was winter. The weather was cool and there was snow everywhere. He grabbed his fluffy coat, which he already forgot for how many years he had used. Although it had been used for a long time, it looked still good and warm. He put on his coat, and after contemplating for a while, he opened his desk drawer and took the out the wool hat he had carefully placed inside a box.

This hat was made by his mother. His mother looked forward to their arriving to this world very much. And it could be seen from the various handmade clothes and to carefully crafted little stuffs, everything in pairs.

He smiled, holding the soft wool hat in his hand. The warmth coming from his touch warming every part of his cold, numb heart, his always cold silver eyes, now carrying a little gentleness and warmth.

He put away his emotions quickly, and  returned to his cold and stoic appearance. Sometimes he wondered how did the soft, little boy who liked to smile and laugh all the time changed into an introverted, reserved, and sensitive young man, with no expression on his face, showing no emotion.

He knew he had become very reserved. Although he was now dating Xiao Hong, he knew it wasn't love, at most it was 'like'. It hadn't come to the point that he could open up his heart and return to his lively and cheerful self.

Su Yue closed his eyes, and calmed his turbulent heart. He had been restless lately, he didn't know why, but he had been rethinking a lot about his life, wondering whether everything would have been different if he took a bold step ahead.

It was no use thinking of it. So, he quickly forced himself not to think about it anymore. He put on his hat, and lowered it so that it reached close to his eyes, next he wore his glasses. Wondering why he didn't wear contact lenses?

He couldn't. He had become very introverted and had a little social phobia. He didn't like meeting strangers' eyes, so he liked hiding his eyes behind the big, old glasses. They helped hide his thoughts and emotions quite well too. The most important thing next, he grabbed a black mask and put it on. Now, he was fully armed and even if he went into the crowd, no one would and could recognize him anymore.

Then, he put his sketchbook, some papers and pencil into his backpack and carried it. He walked out of the house, and wondered where he should go. The Su family villa was in the outskirts of the S city. It wasn't easy to grab a taxi, and there was no bus-stops near the house.

Su Yue sighed, and resigned himself to walk. Breathing the cold wind, his nose getting redder and redder, his mind cleared until there was nothing in his mind, but just eternal peace. This state was amazing, at least to Su Yue, he like this state very much.

He didn't feel alive, hurt, happy or sad. Although he was numb, he felt peaceful. It was also in this state that he could write most of his songs. He knew his inspiration was coming soon. He glanced around the road, although he had been walking, he didn't deliberately walk in one destination, so he was at a loss now. He didn't know where he was.

But one thing he knew, he now needed to write his music. So, he searched for a place he could sit. Although it was quite deserted, there was a lake a distance away from him, and a bench in front of the lake. He didn't hesitate and went quickly to the bench.

He sat down and opened his backpack. His fingers were numb from the cold so he put his hands in front of his mouth and blew some hot air into his hands to warm up. Although it didn't seem to be working well, he didn't give much attention to his hands.

He only had his music in his mind right now. He opened his sketchbook and his hands wrote the music notes nimbly on the paper. Although his hands were cold and uncomfortable, it didn't stop his enthusiasm at all. As time went by, he became more and more absorbed in his music and his hands were also smooth, sometimes crossing out some notes, sometimes adding new ones.

He was so absorbed in producing his music that he didn't notice someone walking up to the bench. That person was wearing all back with his coat tightly wrapping his tall and strong body. He was also wearing sunglasses and a mask. This person was Lin FengMian.

Actually, he came to visit his mother today. And after lunch, he came out for a walk. He hadn't come to this villa his mom recently bought, so he got lost. After walking for a while, there seemed to be a lake in front of him and a person was sitting on the bench in front of the lake.

He was getting very cold and wanted to rest, so he quickly walked to the bench and sat down, a little distance away from the stranger. Although this stranger didn't seem to notice him coming, he glanced at him and looked for a while. Not for anything, but because he was dressed quike peculiarly.

He was dressed white from head to toe. His small and thin body wrapped in a white, fluffy coat with a white cute hat on his head. On top of it, he was wearing big black-rimmed glasses and a black mask. Everyone who saw a person dressed like this would give that person one or two more glances. FengMian was the same, of course. He didn't notice that this was the piano boy he took notice of on his birthday.

Although he gave two more glances, he wasn't, after all, a rude person who would balantly watch a stranger for a long time. So, he quickly restrained his eyes and looked far away, only he knew what he was thinking.

And all of this, Su Yue didn't know. All he knew was that he had finished his song, and the ecstacy and satisfaction from completing another song he liked. He smiled happily, and hummed a little melody he made on spot. He was humming happily, while he heard a slight cough beside him.

He was startled and looked beisde him. He was surprised that someone was beside him and he didn't even notice it! He was embarrassed when he realized that he had actually been singing a melody beside a stranger he just met! Although he didn't mind singing in front of the audience as he was a singer, it was different now. He was smiling like an idiot, holding the sketchbook tightly and singing like no one was around. He was sure he looked like an idiot.

He became more and more ashamed as he thought about it more.  Not knowing whether it was because of shame or the cold, his ears and necks became red visibly to one's eyes, resembling a delicious peach. He squeezed an embarrased smile. After thinking that the stranger couldn't see his smile as it was hidden behind the mask, he was relieved. He quickly looked away, and pretended not to know anything and packed up, wanting to run away quick before he died of shame.

All of his actions fell into the eyes of the person next to him, and Lin Fengmian smiled a bit, feeling that this person, looking like a soft white dumpling was a little stupid and somewhat cute.