My phone rang and it was Dra. Kim

"Hey Jho, are you inside?" Dra. Kim

"Yes doc, Dr. Mikee is outside this room. He's been pretty persistent about checking up Bea. But I answered No." Jhoana

"That's good, I'm at the basement parking na. I'll be there in a few minutes. Don't let Mikee be near Beatriz and better call the police." Dra. Kim

I did so.. even Bea's parents cannot understand what's happening. Ten minutes of stalling and I made a diversion for Dra. Kim to enter the room.

I asked for privacy to the nurses. We are all surrounded by her family and friends.

"What's going on?" Mommy Det

"Dra. Kim called me to say no to Dr. Mikee whenever he tries to go inside." Jhoana

"Care to explain, Dra. Kim." Daddy Elmer

"I got a reverse dose from St. Lukes, they usually use this on surge patients for one last try. And I had a hunch that Dr. Mikee has been injecting her a vial that contains for her not to wake up." Dra. Kim

"Are you sure?" Daddy Elmer

"I'm 100% sure and I have evidence too." Dra. Kim

"Give me the evidence and I'll take it from here." Daddy Elmer

Dra. Kim inject a vial into Bea. Thirty minutes before she will be plugged from life support.

"Could this work?" Jhoana

"I'm hoping too." Dra. Kim

Then Bea started to V-Fib!

"Get the crash cart!" Dra. Kim

I don't know what's happening. Everything is chaos.

Bea don't leave me please.

Loel

Police came by and arrested Dr. Mikee, my sources find out that he's a cousin of Nico. And made a promise that whatever happens he needs to make sure that Bea will die.

I entered my sister's room and all I can hear is a flat line.

( please play Lifetime - Ben&Ben)

Jhoana

A flat line... a sound that can make everyone quiet. I wasn't prepared about this. I didn't think that it will come to this. My heart has been breaking into pieces.

All I want to hear is her saying "i love you jhoana louisse" instead I am hearing this machine.

I started crying, crying as loud as I can. Hoping that Beatriz can hear me crying. Maybe she'll wake up. Maybe God will forgive me for my mistakes and lead her back to me.

"God, I know you're hearing me. I know I wasn't a good girlfriend to Bea but please God, I'm begging, wag muna po. Pakibalik pa po siya sakin. I'll never break her heart again. Di ko kakayanin."

"Beatriz, if you're still hearing me mahal, balik ka please. You promised will stay in Quezon once you get better. We'll build our home there diba? Ikakasal pa tayo mahal, ikakasal pa tayo sa harap ng mga tao na nagmamahal sa atin. Give me this lifetime Bei. Don't leave me here alone. I can't do this without you. I can't do this Beatriz. Pleaseeee. I'm begging. I love you."
- Jhoana

I waited for a miracle but I still haven't got one.

Ate Ella approached me with a letter.

"Bea asked me to find this, this was her last letter for you. Do you remember her letters? This was lost but she still search for it. I think you need to read this." Ella

Everyone inside the room left us. I wiped my tears and just look at Bea.

Hi mahal, as you are reading this. This is my last letter for you. If you're reading this, I assume that things went south. I'm sorry love, I'm sorry for leaving you this early. But no matter what happened, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. Free yourself from the guilt of our choices in life. Maybe I wasn't meant to stay in this lifetime. But I am happy, I am happy to meet you in this lifetime and I am happy to meet you again. Did you ever found out my last letter? I altered a lot here, this wasn't the original but I'll be writing my letter. My last letter for you after season 80.
I have the gut feeling that we'll win Season 80, and I was planning back then to propose to you. Na luluhod ako sa harap ng buong UAAP Fans, asking you to marry me. Yayain kita sa walang hanggang pagmamahalan. Sana di ka magsawa sakin mahal sa araw araw. I've always known that I have these feelings
for you, but I was never brave enough to admit
it, because being in love with another girl in
this place just won't end well. But you're not
just any girl. - you're my Jhoana— and I love you so much that I am willing to risk my career to tell the world that I love you. I mean who cares right? Our family loves us, our friends love us and of course I love you. And If I was given the chance to go back. I'll do it again with the same choices. I want to marry you. I don't care about what other people will say or think, as long as I have you at the end of the day. I know you heart is hurting now my love. And I'm sorry for hurting you but please know that I really tried. I tried to fight because I want to stay with you. It's okay to cry my love, I wish I can wipe your tears and hug you and tell that everything will be okay. I'm sorry Jhoana, I'm sorry I can't fulfill my promise to marry you. But I promise I'll find in you in the next life and I won't ever leave you again. I'm really sorry my love. I'm sorry for making you feel alone right now. I love you Jhoana Louisse.

May we meet again,

Isabel Beatriz

I cried my heart out reading her letter. I'm in pain. I think no one can cure this pain.

I hug Bea and stay there. Her body is still warm.

I just remained there until I can feel her warm.

I miss her.

I miss you Isabel Beatriz.

Deanna

Everyone outside the room can hear Ate Jho's cry. And I know she's hurting like hell. We are all crying kasi they don't deserve this parang tadhana ang kalaban nila. Nakakalungkot.

Maybe not everyone was given a chance at happy ending.

This hurts like hell. It never gets easier, getting over someone you loved so deeply. Knowing
that you are soulmates but fate decided for you. It is a bittersweet feeling.

it's easy to forget people, but never Ate Bea, Bea was more than a person, she was an emotion, a feeling, an entire universe to Ate Jho. But things happened over and over again.

Ate Bea was a very good person. She might be bully but never did I ever feel that I am alone. She's always got your back. I'm just a friend, imagine the pain Ate Jhoana's feeling. She lost her bestfriend, her lover and her fiancée. They didn't even got the chance to be married.

I don't know how can we cope up in this tragedy. In this pain that will inflict us in this whole lifetime.

How can you deal with the pain when you lost someone you know who won't comeback?

————
Hello? How have you been? Hehe sorry for being MIA. Here's a short update.