𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧━ chapter one ━

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter one ━

❝𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫.❞

---

MINAGI (Y/N), when someone hears that name, people would immediately know who she is. Commonly known as (Y/N) and addressed as such, people describes her as the most down-to-earth and humble young female that could ever exist in this world.

At school, students know her so well; not only (Y/N) excels in her academics, but she's also the perfect depiction of someone who has a golden heart. Whenever some of her classmates would ask help from her, (Y/N) will come to their rescue.

Need someone to help them in their assignments? (Y/N) to their rescue!

Need someone to do duties that the teachers asked someone to do? Of course (Y/N) will take care of it!

Teachers also trusted (Y/N) very much, not only she's the class representative of her own class, but also she has proved herself that she could do anything she was asked for.

Everyone in the school just knew how much she is a hardworking, persevering person who would do everything with effort. (Y/N) would always do her best in everything she does even if it's only some trivial things that may not affect her in her daily life.

But, even as (Y/N) is very kind, helpful and considerate to the people around her, she doesn't, however, tolerates people who would just clearly ask her help just because they don't want to put extra effort in the things that were meant for them to do; another is this side of (Y/N), having the determined side allowed (Y/N) to show everyone that she has set her boundaries and they will just know how she is strict with anyone who asks for her help just because they don't want to do something by themselves.

That's why she's respected as well.

(Y/N) knew her boundaries and has set them, she never let anyone abuse her kindness and with that, she was never gullible nor easy to talk over. This just showed how well she was raised by her loving and hardworking parents.

Now let's have a little background check with her little family.

The Minagi family, the family where (Y/N) belongs in and grew up with, is just a simple family of thirteen, yes, thirteen; (Y/N) has ten more siblings and what more is that they're all boys! (Y/N) is the only daughter of the Minagi family, which is why she was adored by her older and younger brothers as well.

(Y/N) is also hardworking at home just like how she is in school. As the fourth eldest sibling among them eleven children along with her fraternal twin Kaoru, (Y/N) is often the one who takes care of household chores and taking care of her younger siblings whenever their parents would not be around because of their work.