Rules

I'm sure most of you know the drill, but for those who don't, these rules help to speed up the rate of the contest, and make running it a nicer experience for me :)

Rule 1: Follow this account so you can get updates!
Rule 2: Please do not bribe your judges. Doing so will lead to disqualification, and banning from further awards. Cheating is not condoned in any way.
Rule 3: You must have at least 3 chapters.
Rule 4: Please add this story to your public reading list, to gain awareness, and to your library for updates.
Rule 5: You must follow your judge. Judges spend a lot of time on each story. You don't have to follow them permanently, but they'll appreciate it.
Rule 6: Negativity or bullying is not condoned in this contest. Harassing myself, judges or other contestants will lead to permanent banning.
Rule 7: Please use the password Rose so I know you've read the rules.
Rule 8: Please be patient. The results may not be given out until all genres have been judged.
Rule 9: You can enter a total of two books, but they must be in different genres.
Rule 10: You must have under 10k reads.
Rule 11: Please tag 3 people who you genuinely think would be interested. This helps the awards fill up faster.
Rule 12: Books are allowed to have mature content, but their titles and the authors names must not be crude.

If you could, I'd appreciate it if you gave this book a shoutout so people find it, more people enter their books, and we can get this show on the road as fast as possible!

Tag your friends here ———>

Ask me any questions here! ———>