"Let me kiss it better, yea?"

Slipping his arms under both your thighs, he glanced up at you to be sure you were okay with this, and you gave him a quick nod as your breathing picked up.

A soft kiss was planted right against your clit, before another was placed on your entrance. The tender touch made you flutter your eyes closed, relaxing back into the mattress.

His tongue lolled out to lick a long, slow stripe up your slit. Once he got to your clit, he rolled his tongue around the bud a couple times before he went back to the slow licks, his tongue flat against your pussy.

Katsuki was taking his time, savoring the way you tasted against his tongue and eyeing the way your body reacted to his ministrations.

Using one hand to reach around your thigh, he used his fingers to spread open your lips to expose your clit to him perfectly.

He pulled the bud into his lips, sucking gently. A moan fell from your lips, feeling a rush of pleasure pulse through your body.

Releasing your clit, he flicked it with his tongue before running it down your slit and slipping it into your entrance.

Hearing him groan out, the noise muffled into your pussy, made you clench the sheets as his tongue pushed against your walls. Slowly dragging it out to push it in once more, going as far as he could reach inside of you.

His tongue pulled back out and began his slow ascent back to your clit, lapping at it tenderly.

The movements from him were slowly making the cord tighten in you, everything felt so sensual. You've never been treated like this before, having your pussy revered in such a way with no end goal of them having sex with you afterward.

Katsuki had his eyes trained on you, watching you like a hawk as he observed what made you squirm and what didn't.

When he sucked on your clit again, your back arched up at the movement, and he began to repeat the action as you came undone under him.

"Katsuki...your gonna...make me cum.." you breathed out the words, hands holding tightly onto the sheets beside you.

"God, do it for me baby." He growled out the words lowly, a tinge of desperation behind them.

His tongue flicked quickly over your clit before going back to sucking, pulling you closer to your orgasm.

Your hand snaked it's way into his blonde hair, holding him in place as he found the perfect pace for you.

Your thighs were shaking around his head, your breathing coming out in shallow pants as you felt yourself teetering on the edge.

With a final suck on your bud, you came undone on him, your orgasm making you grind against his face.

He held onto your thighs tightly, mouth enveloping your entire pussy as he made sure to get every drop of your arousal onto his tongue as you rode out your high. Loud groans ensued from his mouth into your pussy as you moaned out his name.

Dropping back into the bed, you released your hand from his hair and your thighs from their death grip around his head. You shivered as you felt his tongue flatten out to run over your pussy again once, before he placed a sweet kiss on your overstimulated clit.

Rising from between your legs, he licked his lips with a satisfied smirk as he moved to lay by your side with a contented sigh.

You finally opened your eyes and blinked away the haze, looking down at him and noticing the large wet spot on the front of his sweats.

Did he...just from eating me out..?

You decided to not comment on it, and instead snuggled into him, resting an arm on his chest as his own wrapped around your waist and rested on your hip.