106 - "So He Can Smile!"

Zacznij od początku

"Let's put it away, I'll come back in three days and call me if you have anything to do." A life assistant who had just graduated a few years later came to report. The whole person was full of vigor, and he knew it was a young man.

Ji Fanyin was still reading the letter. She gently rubbed the corner of the letter paper and suddenly asked, "Have I not had a fan meeting for a long time?"

"Uh..." The life assistant clicked, "It seems to be. Oh, didn't you say that you are lazy, can you just do it? Now you want to do it suddenly? Then the response must be super enthusiastic! How to select people? Random selection?"

"Do whatever you want." Ji Fanyin smiled and raised his head, folded the letter paper and put it between his fingers, "But I want a place in the black box."

"What?!"

Originally, the studio didn't hold Ji Fanyin's fan meeting. There was no other reason. It was not lack of money or lack of people, but Ji Fanyin was lazy.

This time she suddenly spoke, and everyone in the studio was ecstatic, and quickly posted the announcement of the extraction of fans, lest the big man suddenly regretted it again.

There were only 50 places in total, and only 49 people were randomly selected, and the remaining one was shaved off by Ji Fanyin.

"The main road is fifty, Tianyan is forty-nine, and people are one of them." Someone said deeply, "Comrades, I think this black box is very tricky."

"It's still up to you? Isn't it tedious?"

"What nonsense are you talking about..."

"I've already read the information submitted by Chen Yunsheng, it looks like it's just an ordinary boy."

"... Don't say sourly about ordinary, he is the appearance that can make his debut on the big screen, okay."

"People who have never heard of it before... don't seem to be relatives of Sister Yin, right?"

So, until the day when the meeting was officially held, the staff couldn't help but look at the door frequently. Everyone wanted to see what the sacred "Chen Yunsheng" was as soon as possible.

Even those in the backstage were itching, but they took another route of inquiries.

Facing the inquiries from everyone, Ji Fanyin calmly replied, "He wrote a very good letter. He is a serious fan. Rainbow farts make me comfortable. I'll give him a black box, can't you?"

"... Okay, of course, you are the biggest, what you say is what you say..."

It was a completely playful meeting. Ji Fanyin didn't spend too much time on clothing. A loose knitted sweater and jeans went out from the backstage.

The host in charge ran all the way behind, hurriedly shouting, "Sister Yin, wait, wait, it's not time yet! And you let me go up and talk first!"

Ji Fanyin left the preparation room and glanced at the excited and nervous fans sitting on the small bench from a distance.

"Ah, Sister Yin, are you looking for that Xiao Chen? He is sitting... I look at the seating chart." The host began to flip the card in his hand.

"No," Ji Fanyin laughed, "I saw him."

The young man who hadn't seen him for more than half a year sat like a slender bamboo on the side of the crowd, wearing a black hoodie.

He sat quietly, although he lowered his eyes, he could still vaguely see "Cool" written on his left cheek and "Brother" written on his right cheek.

Immediately afterwards, the fan closest to the preparation room found Ji Fanyin standing in the dark and screamed with excitement, "Ahhhhh, sister is out!"

At this time, the audience turned their gazes feverishly.

Chen Yunsheng is not surprised.

The expression in the young man's calm eyes shook lightly, like being thrown into an ancient well with small rocks, splashing out a few hopeful splashes.

Ji Fanyin himself and the Ji family twins look different.

Chen Yunsheng's appearance hasn't changed. It's the same face as before, only his expression and aura seem to be a little different from before.

It's like... settled down?

When Ji Fanyin thought about these thoughts, her gaze only swept away from Chen Yunsheng, raised her hand and smiled and greeted everyone, causing a scream.

Because the scale of the meeting is very small, there are only dozens of people in the audience, all of whom have passed the security check. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and happy. Ji Fanyin has interacted with everyone.

When it was Chen Yunsheng's turn, he hesitated for a while while holding the microphone, and then asked, "Your young fans... all call you sister?"

There was a kind of laughter in the field.

"You can also shout like that." Ji Fanyin looked at him with a smile.

Chen Yunsheng also looked at Ji Fanyin, and smiled after two seconds, then a single dimple appeared on the cheek, "Well, sister."

Ji Fanyin heard the staff on the side "puff" as if frightened, and then whispered, "So he can laugh!"

When the meeting is over, there will be a line for signing.

Chen Yunsheng dangled in the last position, letting everyone else be in front of him.

Ji Fanyinquan didn't see it. He took his signature pen and signed them one by one. Everyone carefully asked their names and favorite lines before writing them down, and so slowly signed forty-nine.

But when Chen Yunsheng came up, Ji Fanyin took the Blu-ray disc in his hand, signed his name and handed it back, looking very perfunctory.

Chen Yunsheng took the box back a bit aggrieved, and was about to speak, Ji Fanyin had already clasped his wrist with his backhand.

"The meeting is over. Next is private time." Ji Fanyin blinked at him with a smile, "Eat ice cream?"

Agent: "... Sister, my boss, I beg you, you are still going out to eat ice cream, how many people do you want to be blocked and photographed?"

Ji Fanyin asked the life assistant for a mask, then took off her cap and put it on her head, very free and easy, "Just shoot."

Agent: "...? Wait, what do you mean? Boss? Hello?"

Ji Fanyin didn't respond to her, pulling Chen Yunsheng and ran away.