"You don't know how it feels like to loose yourself don't you? You don't know how it felt like to loose people, don't you? You're rich! You're happy! You're always smiling!" Aimi yelled. Y/n smiled kindly and a hint of sadness was visible as Nezuko clung on to Y/n's legs protectively, glaring at Aimi. 

Y/n grabbed the hand that was holding on to her uniform before gently holding the hand and leading it off her with a smile. Her eyes shone in sadness and her graceful smile was evident on her face. It was the look of someone who's been through so much more than the pink-haired girl. 

"I'm so sorry that terrible things like those must happen to you, Aimi," Y/n said as Aimi was taken aback, tears formed in her eyes unknowingly. 

"You must've suffered a lot," Y/n held Aimi's shoulders tightly. "But don't give up now," Y/n remarked. "You mustn't give up Aimi, you must stay strong. I will help you find your little sister," Y/n said as she raised her pinky with a rather uplifting smile now.  

Aimi looked at her finger as she stared at it wide eyed. "Why? Why?" she bellowed. "Why must you be so kind to me, Master, why? Why?!" She screamed in frustration before falling to her knees and sobbing loudly. Nezuko was even taken aback why her before she looked sadly at Aimi. 

"After everything I tried to do to you, I tried to kill you, and here you are, treating me so kindly," she sobbed as Nezuko waddled towards her before placing a warm hand on her head before patting it affectionately. 

Y/n kneeled down towards Aimi's level and smiled. "Sit up, Aimi," Y/n commanded as Aimi could only tremble and sob, after a while, she straightened her posture and looked at Y/n. Y/n cleared her tears with her thumbs. 

"Don't cry now, Aimi," she said gracefully. "You are still alive and many had died, and is dying as we speak now. You still have the opportunity to make things right for those who had died wish for that second chance you have," Y/n remarked wisely. Aimi looked at Y/n with sparkling purple eyes. 

"I mean... we all need a second chance sometimes," Y/n said as she patted Aimi's head. "While you're still alive, let's find your little sister, okay?" Y/n said as Aimi could only sob in content and entwined her pink with hers. "Okay," she nodded silently. Nezuko cheered happily as Y/n looked down at Nezuko. 

"We have to destroy these ropes," Aimi remarked. "These ropes are what connects us to your friend's dreams, we were sent to destroy your spiritual core, so if you can, you should cut up all these ties," Aimi said as Nezuko and Y/n simply nodded. "Nezuko, could you burn these ties?" Y/n asked tiny Nezuko as Nezuko nodded brightly before she burnt Tanjiro's rope. 

Y/n looked at Aimi as Aimi smiled softly at her. "Be careful, Y/n, he's on the train," she hissed as Y/n smiled at her before nodding brightly. Y/n stood up quickly as she was about to leave but a small hand grab hers. Y/n looked down to see Nezuko with a pouty face. 

"Hmph!" [Are you going to leave me?] she asked sadly. "Nezuko, I'm not going to leave you, I promise, I just have to defeat a demon," Y/n smiled gently. "Hmph hmph!" [I wanna join you!] she exclaimed, making grabby arms as Y/n looked sadly at Nezuko. "You'll have to stay here with the others, protect Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Kyojuro for me, can you do that?" Y/n said as she kneeled down to the ravenette's level. Nezuko blinked at her before nodding. Y/n beamed up at Nezuko and patted her head, Nezuko felt flowers around her as Y/n smiled down at her. 

Y/n stood up. "I must go now, stay here!" Y/n exclaimed before running away. She opened the door that lead to the outside of the cabin as she looked into the distance. She caught sight of a pink strand as her eyes widened. She held on to the train as she flipped and landed on to the metal cabin. 

Y/n quickly dashed towards the demon before stopping in her tracks. "What's this? Awake already?" he remarked. He had astonishing blue eyes with black hair and loud pink strands. two long blue strands were on him too. He had a suit on as Y/n squinted her eyes at him. "Morning," the demon greeted as it waved his hands and turned towards her politely.