Furthermore, he was sweating profusely when he returned. Other people would think that he had secretly gone out to train and admire him.

Returning to the tent, he took off his jacket, revealing his bare chest. He saw that the wound on his chest had turned purplish black. The blood had soaked the bandaged cloth and had not stopped.

The dagger was poisonous!

He gritted his teeth. The First Prince was really shrewd, even his dagger could be poisoned. It could be seen that he was prepared to fight with others at any time. He did not even trust the people around him.

He told the soldiers standing guard outside that no one was allowed to come in without permission, and then began to bind his wounds with difficulty.

His top priority right now was to get rid of the poison, but he didn't know what kind of poison it was, and there was no cure for him in the barracks. He could only stop the bleeding first. He was currently sprinkling medicine on his wounds, and the tent flap was lifted by someone from the outside. Zhong Haruto walked in with large strides: "Where did you go yesterday?"

With his back to the door, he said hoarsely, "Get out."

Zhong Haruto sensed that something was wrong with his voice and didn't go out. Instead, he went over to look around.

This time, he was shocked. Zhong Haruto stared at his injured chest and asked: "What's going on?"

He answered lightly, "Poisoned."

Isn't this nonsense? Only a blind person wouldn't be able to tell that he had been poisoned!

Zhong Haruto sat opposite of him, but didn't try to help him out. He carefully looked at his wounds, they were not shallow, and also had poison in them. He revealed a rare serious look, "How did you get injured? What poison did you get? Even though the poison has yet to be cleared, you intend to treat it this way? "

Gao Taehyung told him to go to the side and get a white muslin cloth, and wrapped it around him quickly to stop the bleeding, "I still don't know what poison it is, I'll go to the street and let the doctor have a look."

He wasn't worried at all!

If the poison was slightly stronger, he would have been killed before he could reach the infirmary. Zhong Haruto suddenly stood up, pointed at him and said: "Sit here and don't move, I'll get someone to get a doctor."

Gao Taehyung called out to me before I had even taken two steps, "Don't make any noise, tell the world that I've only caught a cold."

Although Gao Taehyung didn't know what was going on, he respected his opinion.

Not long after, the doctor came over and studied his chest carefully. He said that this was a poison of the Western Yi, and the poison was not considered strong, but it was more troublesome to cure, and required several types of medicine to be consumed continuously for a month before it could be completely removed. He could not use martial arts during this period of time. He needed a light diet to slowly recuperate.

Zhong Haruto told the doctor to prescribe the medicine and the doctor wrote a prescription for him. Zhong Haruto then asked a trusted soldier to follow him and catch the medicine.

Only Zhong Haruto and Gao Taehyung were left in the tent. Zhong Haruto crossed his arms and looked at him calmly: "Where did you bring this poison from?"

But he didn't say anything, and just laid down on the bed, "I'm tired, so I want to sleep for a while. You can go out first. "This month, just say that my body is not well and I won't be able to train with you guys."